1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minimalist Photography

Discussion in 'Photography' started by J Ravi, Dec 31, 2012.

1. min.jpg

Am not sure if this is minimalist or not, posting anyway :)
    1 person likes this.
  2. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    This is a good candidate for Bokeh
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2013
  3. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

I am sorry for stating this guruji. I understand that the primary moto of this forum is not photography.

The sole purpose of these threads are intended and aimed at a topic that many here seems to be interested in.

I personally find The discussions and critisisms as constructive.

But again it may differ from peron to person.

Happy new year.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Perfectly fine.

But let us all as a team exercise even greater restraint so that there is no chance of a constructive dialogue turning into a petty squabble. That drags down the quality of posting on our forum and effectively ends any chances of a constructive dialogue from reaching it's logical conclusion.

The above applies to all of us, including me.

Cheers.
    5 people like this.
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Shadowfax, thing is that there are 8 or more threads on photography started in 1 single day. How are they filling up the recent threads list and diluting the most important cause of TFI's existence can be estimated. 8 threads on photography within 12 hours in an automotive forum are not normal and to top it all, members are having minor quarrels (call it constructive criticism) at many places.

That's what Gurjinder is trying to say.That starting 8 threads together is ok but posts shouldn't be too aggressive. I never knew what minimalist photography is but now I understand from the posts. :) ::T

Keep up the good work.
    9 people like this.
  6. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

Thanks paddle

I completely agree to gurujis and your view point. I assure you that i love TFI a lot and take this opportunity to request all members to give above points by moderators due consideration.

We are being let to carry our free will here to a great extent and should ensure that we dont misuse it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Since I started most of these threads, I have to clarify the matter here, although it is off-topic in this thread, YB. Categorised photographic threads are part and parcel of all automobile fora. Automobile and photography go hand in hand. So, I started them in TFI as I find all the photographs are mixed together in a few photographic threads. Moreover, as TFI grows exponentially, it is but natural that the number of threads also grows in the same way.

So, I understand that my starting these threads is not against the rules of TFI; because I am going to start one more today!;) Please go ahead and take action on the aggressive posts, if warranted.

Then, the purpose of starting these threads in one day is achieved, I must confess.:)

If any admin/moderators still feel bad about my starting so many threads in one day, please close them or delete them altogether; no worries.:)
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2013
    4 people like this.
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Ravi Sir, there is no issues with new threads, we were just concerned about the way some discussion took place.

Some pictures are brilliant and certainly informative. Keep it coming.
    3 people like this.
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    This sentence created doubts in my mind:
    Hence my clarification.

Thanks, Ravi.
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2013
    2 people like this.
  10. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I think as a auto lover we have some photography skills too so why not we can share our skills with out TFI friends.

Baatne se knowledge aur pyaar badtha hai :)

I really like these all photography threads in TFi..... :)
    2 people like this.