1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minimalist Photography

Discussion in 'Photography' started by J Ravi, Dec 31, 2012.

1. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    minimalist.jpg

Rajan
    5 people like this.
  2. Hey chill buddy...theres no need of you getting personal.let other members fend for themselves, you are not the Messiah here..our mods are here to look into matters like these and if they find anything objectionable they will be taking the required action.

Anyways dont spoil the mood of the new year..Happy new year..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    2 people like this.
  3. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

IMHO: the more you critisize my photography the more i learn. Any one who wants to prove other person is wrong or has done a mistake in photography please prove it by displaying your photography works.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    2 people like this.
  4. This is not a competition my friend, nor is this a photography forum...the main point is just to share with the fellow tfians your photography skills if you are good at that..lets not deviate from the purpose of the thread by these childish behaviors..
    Try to learn from people who are good at this, theres no harm in doing that...
    and please care not to share any more of your views on this, keep the forum clean.thank you..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  5. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

READ.... THEN TAKE A DEEP BREATHE IN THEN BREATHE OUT AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND....PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE UNDERSTOOD... THEN REPLY

Btw does this qualify?? 7arany3u.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  6. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Happy New Year guys. Those are some awesome pics you guys have shared.

It the eve of new year so please no more aggresive posts. :)

OT posts henceforth shall be removed.
    2 people like this.
  7. does any of these is eligible for the minimalist ????

eggduck.jpg

firstboat.jpg

key.jpg

ootyGudal.jpg

redyelogren.jpg
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    5 blindfolded men were once asked to touch an elephant and try and describe it's shape. Needless to say, all described the same elephant differently - one got hold of it's trunk, the other tail, and another held it's legs etc.

Since this is not some professional photog forum , let's just enjoy the pics as is - who cares if it's not strictly minimalist/macro/what not.

Leave the arguments, judgements for the professionals in an appropriate professional photog forum, rather than TFI. Let's just share here and enjoy the beautiful pics posted so far - minimalist or not.

Cheers.
    13 people like this.
  9. its FIAT! Not PIAT! (Photography In All Types) I had to put this!! it had been on my mind since the entire sudden bursts of photography thread!!

no offence people! i love those threads and all of them have lots to learn!
    1 person likes this.
  10. i can't believe it but i have a photo for this dynamic thread!!

Photo0964E001Y.jpg
    2 people like this.