1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minimalist Photography

Discussion in 'Photography' started by J Ravi, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @Patchboy, really? You are so pissed that now you will drag anything that comes in your way?? What is all this have to do with TD reports?? Can you elaborate please?

I guess ammount of squabbleing posts done on this thread by you says it all. We are not enemy of yours but you by yourself did ignite the Fire and now expecting to not get burnt??

Yes indeed, this forum is made for healthy discussion but go through your first post, you might get it all. The way you been judgemental no one liked that & hence you got all this feedback.
    Even we have been on this forum since ages but we never got into such type of brawl! There are certain paths to be fallowd when you say someting on social level.

Once again we haven't said that,''This means WAR!''. Each and evey single member is here is precious to us but if you are saying things bit violently/roudely then expect the of replays in same manner mate!

No one here is perfect(neither one can!) but then try to accept it & leave such topics unspoken cause when 4 people come together and talk, share something, it indeed becomes hot topic as every one comes up with different opinion from different angle.

We all wish wellfare of TFI & we all wan to keep its modesty neatly in the flow.
    I guess thats it for today, already this thread has been driffted to irrelivent posts & off-topic brawls!
    I hope this ends here only. Seems like a LONG post from me which i generally avoid, anyways, all is well. Lets focus on thread.
    Cheers!!!
    1 person likes this.
  2. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    OK. Will do.

Rajan
  3. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    That should be least minimum :) (Just a point)

90 091.jpg
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2012
    17 people like this.
  4. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Brilliant jayadev. You have just made a point :D

Rajan
    1 person likes this.
  5. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Wow will all those great pics posted i am wondering how exactly can i take a minimistic pic.

Does minimistic means that i should have only one object as focus and if one looks at pic in entire glance this one object should strike his eyes?

Please help - i am not into photography
  6. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Fiddling with contrast and saturation.

DSC_0154.jpg
    9 people like this.
  7. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Please check out the links posted by Mr. J.Ravi and myself in the first few posts of this thread. In concept, what you have posted is a pretty accurate description of minimalist photography.

Rajan
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  8. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Is this minimalism?

fiat-linea-images.jpg
  9. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I think no.
    Too much of distractions,way too much complex composition. e.g floor,lamp post,far away buildings,the fence etc.
  10. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    Does this qualify?

pied kingfisher in flight.jpg
    5 people like this.