1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Minimal Grey MJD Emotion

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by obliex, Jun 21, 2010.

1. obliex

obliex Amatore

Pune

Speed usually grows on you when you own a Fiat .. Probably a Ferrari thing :)
  2. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Shld have dropped in for the meet man if u were in mumbai... its k.. theres always the next time...
  3. obliex

obliex Amatore

Pune
    Wow !! It has been a 1.5 year and 30000km journey with the Linea. We have been to places where there were road and where there weren't and Linea has never failed to amaze me.
    My friends and family after one ride or driving in the Linea had to eat their words, for they used to claim it to be under powered or not sure how it will drive etc etc.

In this 1.5years it has been to the service station 4 times. First time at 3000Km servicing, second 15000km servicing, third time when a tempo traveller ferrying employees of a reputed company scratched the left fender , fourth time for 30000kms servicing.

How much have I spent on it till date :

Servicing 1 : 3000kms @ B U Bhandari . Cost 0Rs
    Servicing 2 : 15000Kms @ Acumen Motors . Cost : 5331Rs (Oil+filters) labour free
    Servicing 3 : 20000Kms @ Pandit Auto . Cost : 8000Rs (New fender+ painting+labour)
    Servicing 4 : 30000Kms @ Pandit Auto . Cost : 12000Rs (Oil+Filters+Front Brake pads + internal cleaning and polishing + Engine coating) . A steering bearing was replaced under warranty. Labour free.

As far service stations are concerned I haven't faced any issue with people or station. So touch-wood has been no concern in that area. Fuel economy is the highlight of Multijets and I have been getting 15kmpl in city 100% AC and 18-20kmpl on highways 100% Ac.

Linea1.jpg

Linea2.jpg
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  5. somu_200

somu_200

Hyderabad
    Manual is saying first service is for 5000KM,is there any reason for going for service at 3000KM.
  6. obliex

obliex Amatore

Pune
    As far as I know it was 3000kms for first service it was more of a check-up rather than service.
  7. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    somu_200
    Earlier the first service was to be done at 3k kms but after the launch of T-JET the first service interval was changed to 5k kms.
  8. somu_200

somu_200

Hyderabad
    thanks for clarification , i have a doubt , when to go for 1st service ,
  9. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    go for 1st service at the interval mentioned in your service/warranty booklet
  10. obliex

obliex Amatore

Pune
    Some Pictures from TFI meet at BigWheels in Pune on 25th July 2010.

Upload 1.JPG Upload 2.JPG Upload 3.JPG Upload 4.JPG
    1 person likes this.