1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Mini ferrari made me feel like a m.schumacher

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by arunbaboo4, Dec 20, 2012.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Nice pics Arunbaboo and white rear spoiler looks neat on Red Punto.

Congratulations completing one year with your Punto.
  2. arunbaboo4

arunbaboo4

BANGALORE
    I agree with Rajan

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks Kedar , I opted BNW colour for orvm and spoiler for my ER colour punto, in reality it looks awesome
  3. chandu525

chandu525 Amatore

Bangalore
    Rajan,

Hats off for enlightening words, I was a prospective buyer of a car few months ago, I did a test drive of probably a dozens of car! before buying FIAT, I felt Ritz/ Hyundai i20 are equally good car for city drive, infact to be honest city driving is easier in i20 compared to my Punto!, everyone requirement is different, I have seen hundreds of people who want to drive their cars only in city, For those people I still feel alto is the best car, and it does not matter you own a FIAT or Maruti! Who cares, Just because we own FIAT it does not every one else is fool.
    1 person likes this.
  4. arunbaboo4

arunbaboo4

BANGALORE
    Guys the colour of my GP is exotica red and i went for BNW on ORVM and rear spoiler and the combination is awesome (more my expectation) so looking this even i got painted the break callipers in BNW but for my notice it is not highlighting,when i see the callipers its heardly to distinguish between the oem alloys colour and callipers colour pls chk the pick and suggest me which colour will go with the ER and BSW combination (pls do not consider BLACK and ER)

141.jpg
  5. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
  6. arunbaboo4

arunbaboo4

BANGALORE
    C/f diy on orvm console

Yesterday it was sunday and its time for some DIY and tried the DIY on the ORVM console with BLACK CARBON FIBRE SHEET

Even the black color on the console become shade so i tried to cover the same with black C/F it looks to good more than what i expected

142.jpg

143.jpg

147.jpg

146.jpg
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2013
    3 people like this.
  7. Is it possible to stick carbon fiber on the entire dashboard?
  8. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Arun, thats and amzing finish for the CF job and that too a DIY ::T
  9. arunbaboo4

arunbaboo4

BANGALORE
    We can cover whole dash board in carbon fiber if it is a plane surface but not in the GP case there is a texture on it which we can see, feel this makes CF difficult to stick on if some how we manage to stick on it , it can be easily peel of

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks Raj, it took little bit of time what i expected but the outcome is excellent , now it looks too good more than what i expected
    1 person likes this.
  10. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Great work buddy. Yes dash texture of Punto is very slippery. Has any one faced this? - non of the anti skid mats can survive Punto's dash. It always skids :evilsmile This might be designed so keeping safety issue in mind so that people dont keep loose things on the dash. Cos in other cars, I have seen people keeping what not on the dash! It will be used as a storage rack :D