1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Mini ferrari made me feel like a m.schumacher

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by arunbaboo4, Dec 20, 2012.

1. ajuvignesh

ajuvignesh Amatore

Chennai, Kanyakumari, Trivandrum.
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

Wow! exactly the same things ( including the rejection of linea) happened when we took the delivery of the car. Congratz on your ride dude :)
  2. arunbaboo4

arunbaboo4

BANGALORE
    Thanks punto_emotion
    Till date no cops has troubled me seeing 'P' on the number plate

- - - Merged Post - - -

No Tony i was not able to visit the plant:sad1
    My DAD would have picked ALFA ROMEO and my BRO for sure picked the 500 and as you said my LAPS has been continued for ever

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thats why all Fiatians are true FIAT LOVERS
    2 people like this.
  3. arunbaboo4

arunbaboo4

BANGALORE
    wish you all happy makara sankranthi
    1 person likes this.
  4. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Very interesting write up.

Congratulations, arunbaboo
  5. arunbaboo4

arunbaboo4

BANGALORE
    Thank u very much VAHANPUJARI
  6. arunbaboo4

arunbaboo4

BANGALORE
    MY ONE YEAR EXPERIENCE WITH MY MINI FERRARI

Oh man i don't have any words with me to say the experience with my Ferrari.:p

In TEAMFIAT.CO.IN the memebers i observed were not the poets but our FIAT cars made us to be A POET, WRITE LIKE A POET and BE LIKE A POET :evilsmile:dancing:dance

Firstly i like to say something about the car. Wherever you pin point the car and this has the sexiest thing in her.

1)The shoes which she has is 195/60/r15 the most wider in her category and which the cars so called sedans like RAPID,VENTO,FIESTA,CITY .......... doesn't have
    2)The alloys is the most sexiest designed alloys in the indian car market you can compare with XUV500,RAPID,VENTO,NEW CITY(launched in recent years)
    3)The lowered body of the PUNTO looks like a sports car rather than a daily commuting car.
    4)The cockpit is designed in such a way that as soon as we sit in the driver seat it make us to feel like we are sitting in a RALLY CAR
    5)The steering wheel the 10 10 grip is similar to the FERRARI steering which we can't see in all most all the car on indian roads
    6)The BLUE AND ME (2009) is the killer in this car which the recent cars are adopting it
    7)The car from all the angles is too sexy that it makes all the beautiful girls to turn around
    8)We left out with no option to modify this car because every thing it has
    9)The VGT engine which we can see in high end cars
    10)The only hatch back car which TEASE EVERY ONE on the road

Since from one year (oh man its one year unbelievable) its really made NEIGHBOURS ENVY:evil:OWNERS PRIDE:p

We took the car delivered in the night may be around 8.30pm (last one) only one PUNTO was on the Q for delivery and than the remaining were the TATA cars,but the TATA owners who took the delivery before us were not made up there mind to leave the showroom they were waited here and there and when me and my brother went there and finished pooja(by a showroom priest) they came to us enquired some things they saw the car from all the angels and they were bold out (we saw something sad part on there face chossing TATA)

Man there comes the MINI FERRARI and it is in our garage.

From nextday as usual guys what you people faced i also faced the same thing WHY FIAT:evilsmile
    Some people say its a great looking car its a good choice but the :boxerMARUTI owners same typical question this car doesn't have the resale value (Maruti fellows resale there car because they realised that they opted for a DABBA CAR:evilsmile)what so ever,who likes to mind those maruti fools.

Some people said to maintain the run in period and some people said not to go for run in period its a new gen engine but for nearly 5000 kms i maintained the RPM under 2000 only and after 5000 kms man when i pushed her there i came to see the real beast in her MIND BLOWING:rage
    On the highway really when i used to see ORVM each and every car will be vanished with in know time the NVH level is too good that inside the car we wont feel we are siiting in a diesel car.

The mileage of the car is awesome,the steering is superb and the cornering is unmatchable simply mind blowing. one example for this
    We were been to a cousins marriage 75KMS far from Bangalore when we were back to home in night 10.00pm one Santro guy overtook us only at 80kms speed i left him to over took and nearly for 30 to 40 kms i was behind him just to check how that fellow will handle that car in the corners but in that night for each and every corner that guy used to apply the break and proceed you guys believe it are not for that stretch i applied the brake ones in one corner thats all and for the full stretch with 5th gear that santro guy applied more than 30 times.
    Me and my family was very much satisfied with our choice and the ride is appriciated by the FEMALE members of the family also
    The car easily crosses the 150 kmph mark easily and goes to 180 kmph, we can give tough ride to so many sedans on the highways,it really makes us to feel proud.

The kids in our house three of them (all are under 4yrs) just jumps,smiles,cheers,screams (theres PUNTO - italian style pronunciation) and hifis with each other when they saw other PUNTOS on the road or in a parking places (its happens only in PUNTO families) This never happens in a SWIFT families. Even when the other punto owners saw us with our ride they just give us the good smiles and we will just talk with the eyes only, again (its happens only in PUNTO)
    families).

Totally the final verdict is the choice made by us is the right one

NOTE : PLEASE DONT REMOVE THE OLD MUD FLAPS WHICH GIVEN BY THE DEALERS AND FITTED ON (EVEN I DONT LIKE THOSE) BECAUSE IN ORDER TO AVOID OUR PUNTOS FROM BOORY NAZAR DAALNE WALE LOGONSE

135.jpg

136.jpg

137.jpg

138.jpg

139.jpg

140.jpg
    4 people like this.
  7. chandu525

chandu525 Amatore

Bangalore
    Looks like you are having gala time with FIAT!, Enjoy your car!

8. Just because we brought FIAT cars doesn't mean rest of people who brought Maruthi are fools and his/her car is DABBA,I really don't appreciate this statement.
    Who are we to call them fools, they brought what they wanted or liked most, just like how we liked our FIATs
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2013
    3 people like this.
  9. arunbaboo4

arunbaboo4

BANGALORE
    Thanks chandu

- - - Merged Post - - -

Sat the ignorance and body language of the Maruti owners while asking why FIAT made me call dabba and fools, the style remind me that a JAMINDAR teasing a poor bullcart
    2 people like this.
  10. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Couldn't agree more with you. Buying a car is probably the most important/major investment decision that the average Indian makes, next only to buying a house. Most people are single car owners and would like to decide based on numerous factors. Build quality, safety features, ride and hadling, NVH, etc. may be important to some, but for the vast majority, milage and resale value are the most important deciding factors.

We made a decision to buy a FIAT, we are happy with our decision, or atleast pretend to be happy with our decision (it is really hard to own up and say I made a bad choice). The same applies to other car buyers too and they decide on the brand, based on what is important to them. So, each one makes a decision and then start justifying their decision. What is right for us, need not be right for the rest of the world.

Of late, I am seeing a trend emerge in this forum -

1. People who have bought a FIAT go all out to justify themselves, to the extent of calling all other brands worthless
    2. These very same people complain about their cars - simple stuff like rattle inside the door panel / extra effort to lock doors, etc. and make a big issue out of it
    3. Then we have another breed - who can neither drive, nor own a car - any car, leave alone FIAT, never even experienced a drive in a FIAT car, but portray themseleves as some kind of experts of cars in general and FIAT specifically

What really bothers me is this - aren't we doing more damage to the FIAT brand and this forum, than helping, by indulging in such activities? On the one hand, we are depicting ourselves as an immature FIAT worshipping community and on the other, we are dishing out advice to potential buyers, while possessing zero knowledge ourselves.

I believe in the interest of this forum and this community, we need to relook at how we are portraying ourselves here and start demonstrating more maturity. We need to communicate the message that we did not buy a FIAT because we are crazy romantics, but we did so, because we believe in the technology and the brand.

Rajan
    2 people like this.