1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Mini ferrari made me feel like a m.schumacher

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by arunbaboo4, Dec 20, 2012.

1. arunbaboo4

Its a first birthday to my mini FERRARI (FF)

LAP - 01

Initial we were using Indica xeta it was a petrol enging and ride was super but the hike of petrol rates,we were started in searching of new diesel car which should be more big than indica so the search begins.

NEW SWIFT - every body rejected in our home when i just took the name of SWIFT (its a froggggggggg)
    VOLKSWAGEN POLO - i went to the showroom and asked the lady SA for a test drive she told,test drive is available only on fridays (i dont know what she thought)
    FORD FIGO - we never liked and considered this car for the lack of features
    I20 - the interior was not liked or interested to my brother and my cousin called the I20 is a car design by a mason which we can see so many cornices and edges which we can see in a house design or construction hahahahahahahaha (masthri caaar)

Above all consideration everybody (family members and cousins) rejected every car, manufactured by different car companies and i saw the list, there is no other car left out for consideration, than whats next (till we have not considered or listed GRANDE PUNTO, because when it launched back in 2009 it was a show stopper and i thought this car is too costly so we never considered it) so what next which car,my DAD and BROTHER left the whole thing on me to decide what car and my brother went further and he sold our old indica xeta to one of his friend and there is no car for us and the big big pressure on me to decide the car in no time because we ready to pay full hard earned cash for the NEW CAR (NO LOANS)

No sleeps on night, just watch for a LAP - 02

12 people like this.
  2. sungoa2010

Congrats for the Mini ferrari.
    I liked the comparison of swift. very much true.
    1 person likes this.
  3. Great going...keep posting. ..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  4. vayfiat

vayfiat Amatore

Congrats man!!! About swift, I was telling my wife the same a few days back :D Anyway, beauty is not same everyone.
  5. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi Arun, thats a great start and a nice teaser picture :) (michael shcumacher with a mileage of such kind) interesting!!
    Waiting for the rest of the Lap's to unveil.
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2012
  6. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    really waiting for Lap 2... when is the release of Lap2?????
    1 person likes this.
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Congratulation for your Ferrari. Upload few more photos buddy.
  8. Fiatian

Fiatian Novizio

This sounds much like a daily soap :evilsmile

Awaiting for Lap02 :confused
    1 person likes this.
  9. arunbaboo4

LAP - 02

Man this lap is a very very very hard and difficult lap in my whole life, as soon as i started the second lap within no time i went for a pit stop the reason is - - -

My brother came in one day and said to me so friendly, politly, eagerly, a bro you look or search or find a car it should me very very SEXY CAR from all the angle, the car should look like a SPORTS CAR, the car chasis should be good it should stick always to the road no SKIDING, the POWER of the car should be more compare to the other cars on the road, the car should be in such a way that there should be no chances for us to MODIFY the car, it should be neighbours ENVY owners PRIDE, its a diesel car it shouldn't SOUND too much, the cock pit should be like a RALLY FEELING type, there should be a N NUMBER OF FEATURES, it should have WIDER TYRE not a thin one (looks ugly) and these are the only few requirements or likes what i look in the car (he again politly said) and next my mom (she doesn't know any thing about the cars or the gadgets) came too me and said the car which we are going for should fewer on the road, now a days we are seeing so many INDICAS AND SWIFT on the roads its boring to see them and she went next moment i screamed myself WHY DONT YOU PEOPLE GO FOR A FERRARI IT HAVE ALL THE CHARACTERSTICS WHICH YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. After some time i realise that common people like our family even we cant dream having a FERRARI in our dream ---- and i was still in the PIT STOP

5 people like this.
  10. Fiatian

Fiatian Novizio

Awaiting for Lap 03 ::O