1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Mileage of Fiat Avventuta 93 Hp 209 NM Torque

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by oxom, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Rahul Singh

Rahul Singh Amatore

Bangalore
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
  2. oxom

oxom Novizio

Guwahati
    Fiat Enthusiast
    @prabhjot bhai,@Sujit508 @puntophile I am now bit apprehensive buying a i20 crdi since i have heard that its turbo charger costs Rs 78,000/- injector Rs 27,000/- per injector and fuel pump Rs 80,000/- So after my warranty of 4 years gets over i will curse myself if anything goes wrong. Imagine spending Rs 1.6-2.00 lacs after buying a car Rs 8.50 lacs. I have heard horror stories of hyundai crdi engines and i think i better keep away. Swift turbo charger costs Rs 17,000/- injectors @ Rs 15,000/- per piece and for linea the turbo charger is Rs 30,000/-. Infact volkswahon polo turbo charger costs Rs 70,000/- cheaper by Rs 8000/- than Hyundai.
    Hyundai is no longer a budget car. Tomorrow i am booking a white avventura which is expect on 2nd June 2015 but its manufactured in December 2014/- warranty too i heard is for 5 years!!Now the dealership is opening is full fledged workshop dealing in body works, painting etc in a big area in the National Highway just near another hyundai showroom.
  3. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Great to hear of a decision, the decision @oxom! Your (researched) reasons seem sound too.:)

One dearly wishes it all goes well-enough over the years of your Fiat ownership, with ASS support from Mahesh Motors.

cheers, all the best!
    puntophile and oxom like this.
  4. KKAUL

KKAUL Amatore

delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    You have got right decision in making your choice because there is no other car right now in hatchback segment to compete.
    Regarding your apprehensions about hyundai. They are true to certain extent Hyundai uses Delphi CRDI system worst of three other being DENSO and Bosch. Fiat uses bosch ( a good product). The prices you quoted for hyundai are way too haigh and somebody might have played prank. If you know the correct source for procurement then I think CRDI delphi injector is merely 3500 rupees ( 1 year back you can add escalation). Pump is also cheap. The price quoted by you are all I think showroom prices. Theses thing will blow when your vehicle will be out of warranty so no fun in buying these from showroom buy directly from the manufacturer.

Regarding 5 year warranty read the brochure properly it says 3 year company and 2 year dealer warranty.
    December 2014 manufacturing: Be sure to squeeze the dealer for discount being it last year manufacturing. Be sure to do that by about 65 to 80K
    Horror stories: Every manufacturer has them so don't worry and enjoy your ride.
    prabhjot and oxom like this.
  5. oxom

oxom Novizio

Guwahati
    Fiat Enthusiast
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Finally after 75 posts on the thread, the Avventura is about to be booked. I will congratulate you once you confirm the booking. Keep the good news coming.
    prabhjot and pabhishek like this.
  7. KKAUL

KKAUL Amatore

delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Dear Oxom

There are horror stories of all the manufacturer even the range rover, Mercedes and even fiat. Even I was also targeted once by one reputed manufacturer. It is how well you are onto the problem I did'nt go there way and solved the problem by merely spending 19K whereas they were asking around 1.6 lakh . Don't go by these online rates. For your info FGT of Suv will cost you around 13K to 17K max. People ususally don't report the issue online because either they have not joined the forum or they don't want there vehicle to loose their Resale value. There are very few who discuss it boldly.Almost all the manufacturer sail in the same boat except VW which follow some manufacturing norm strictly but then their service is quite expensive and not upto the mark in India. Worst of them is mahindra which doesnot has any set standard.
    I don't want to write in detail because if I do that then many people might object. In northern india we call it BHED CHAAL.
    You have made a good choice in buying a fiat. One question if you could answer " Have you booked the Aventura or you are in a process of finalising"
    For any Typo please pardon because I have very less spare time and whenever I get chance I write in hurry.
    puntophile and prabhjot like this.
  8. puntophile

puntophile Amatore

Indirapuram NCR
    @oxom : congrats, great choice...you will enjoy the vehicle. Shit happens, doesn't mean it WILL happen to you. Stick to a reputed fuel pump, thorough DIY check the car every 2 weeks as routine, don't abuse the car, let the mechanicals "burn in" too, and it will be fine! Lastly, don't get too finicky: an odd rattle or a squeak ain't the end of the world :p. I lost a lot of hair bothering, she's still sticking with me though...:D
    prabhjot and limraj like this.
  9. Sujit508

Sujit508 Amatore

Bangalore , Karnataka
    Bangalore
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Congratulations @oxom and Fiat !!!

Oxom, You weighed in all parameters for buying a car, initially only looks and driving pleasure were trumped by the Avventura, and slowly the all other parameters like pricing, mileage, and then maintenance also impressed a well learned/researched prospective customer. wish your booking and car delivery process is smooth. and Happy miles with your new Avventura !!!

Congratulations to Fiat who is "Still ahead" !!!
    prabhjot likes this.
  10. Mabams1826

Mabams1826 Amatore

Erode
    ERODE
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Congrats Oxom,looking forward for some wonderful snaps in Rugged territory...