1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Mileage of Fiat Avventuta 93 Hp 209 NM Torque

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by oxom, Apr 21, 2015.

1. oxom

oxom Novizio

Guwahati
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Folks sorry for my late replies as had to attend marriage ceremonies of my cousin.Alas it's over..
    MY heart is all for avventura I had gone again to fiat showroom to see this beauty..
    now my biggest worries is that my I20 is in bihar in its way and wonder what the dealership would say once I tell him I want to cancel my booking.rs 13000/-- gone in drain;-);-);-)
    Also avventura booking they said within 20 days from the date of booking I will get it. Folks is it possible???
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Like said by some earlier, do go ahead with booking the Avventura and keep requesting the Hyundai for a refund. They could refund your money or write about it via email to Hyundai and ask for their assistance. Tell them you can wait for refund till this particular car booked in your name is sold off. Should be a reasonable request. Terms and conditions of dealer and any forms you have signed will be binding so take it very politely.
    oxom likes this.
  3. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    I remember on movie, in which the son tells to his father that he wants to marry a girl already he has chosen And hence doesn't want to see the girl which his father thinks appropriate for him,though she is perfect match for him.
    Father asks, what's so special about that girl?

Son replies, Baki pata nahi, par, Uske gaal pe jo teel hain woh mera dil hain. (I don't know the rest but he likes the beauty spot on her cheek).

Father says, Ek teel ke liye poori ladki se shadi karega kya? (is he going to marry whole girl just for a beauty spot?

I feel, no point in hesitating to sacrifice (if at all required) 13 k for a car which is perfect for you.
    oxom likes this.
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    oxom and Tornado like this.
  5. oxom

oxom Novizio

Guwahati
    Fiat Enthusiast
  6. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @FCA, if this turns to be true and if 1.6lit reaches Marutis before it reaches Linea, I am not going to spare you and see you suffer a loss of business of 11 L atleast. My heart would beat for fiesta then.
    oxom likes this.
  7. oxom

oxom Novizio

Guwahati
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Folks it's true seeing the pics maruti is plonking 1.6 fiat sourced multijet diesel engine with ddis badging which produces 120 hp and massive 320 NM of torque. How could fiat deny this in avventura and linea!!

maruti-Suzuki-Across-scross-blue-rear1.jpg

Maruti-Suzuki-Across-Scross-1.6-DDis-825x284.jpg

Maruti-Suzuki-Across-Scross-1.6.jpg
  8. Vidhyashankar Kannan

Vidhyashankar Kannan Regolare

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    I think the 1.6 MJD is for the export market and not for India. In any case, the excise duty is higher for engines above 90 BHP. So even if this is being released, it should be priced significantly higher than the 1.3 MJD car.

We also know that Fiat does not purposely deny anything. If they are releasing the 1.6 MJD in the distant future in their own cars, they will be a lot more expensive. In which case, again everyone will complain saying that Fiats are not worth the money due to their poor ASS, etc etc.

The 1.3 itself in the undertuned version is plenty for this county. Just remapping it will give 112+ bhp. So let's not complain about FCA more than what we already do.
    prabhjot likes this.
  9. oxom

oxom Novizio

Guwahati
    Fiat Enthusiast
    I just hope what you are saying comes true cuz it will be very disheartening.
  10. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    The Avventua 90 hp is enough of a rocket as it is, 4 seconds faster from 30 to 80 km/h and from 40 to 100 km/h than either the Ecsport or the i20Active. Given the higher cost added to which will be the higher excise duty: the 1.6 mjd would make no sense in this market for the Avventura, or even the Linea for that matter n which the added sales numbers would not begin to offset the high costs of spares inventory, technician training, hmologation etc.

The 1.6 mjd on the SCross is probably for exports. Even if it is not, it'll cost at least 11-12 lakhs ex-showroom, i think.

@oxom If you are keen on extra hp and lowend and wide torque, the Avventura t-jet petrol is the one to wait for. Although, mefeels the 90 hp mjd is really more than fast enough for any high-miles driver?
    oxom likes this.