1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Micromax A116

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Apr 20, 2013.

1. I think it is official ROM but hosted on third party ftp site.can you try the step by step procedure given few posts earlier?
  2. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I have a A90s. I get messages ( whatsup) but unable to send messages only on whatsup. Am able to send SMS's. Can someone help me solve this problem. I also get emails and other net related data. The problem is with only whatsup :)

Thanks
    Kiran
  3. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    I did too many things :) Finally I took it to service center and they admitted my device has a faulty main board. Min two weeks for replacement but there are many handsets waiting for more than a month for main board replacement. I guess I'm gonna stick with 4.1.2 v .20
  4. cooltaurean

cooltaurean Amatore

Mumbai
    Need a good phone for my wife. Only criteria are: dual sim, minimum 8gb on board memory with expansion slot, minimum 1gb ram and battery more than 2200 mah. And ofcourse after sales service network must be good and should not cost a bomb. Any suggestions....

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    You are asking for suggestions in the Canvas HD thread. :D

Go for it.
  6. cooltaurean

cooltaurean Amatore

Mumbai
    Sorry. My bad. Will put it up appropriately.
    Have posted it in the android thread.
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2013
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3

Odrdered Alcatel one touch 6030D :)
    1 person likes this.
  8. Ganges.. From where did you order theis phone. The phone looks Cool in Yellow and Red. Nice Specs too. How much is that ? I couldn't find the phone in Flipkart
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    srida,
    i believe you are talking about Alcatel One touch 6030D and not Alcatel Scribe HD(Yet to be launched in India).

if its alcatel one touch 6030D then here is the link :-

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=281118028765&ssPageName=ADME:X:eRTM:IN:1123

this phone doesnt have external memory slot,with internal memory of 16gb.4.7 qhd display,dragon trail glass,7.9mm thickness,8mp HD camera,Dual SIM and alcatel have done few customisation from graphics point of view.mediatek processor.1 GHZ Dual Core with 1gb of RAM.
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2013
  10. Thanks ganges. I thought 6030d and Scribe HD are the same.
    1 person likes this.