1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Micromax A116

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Apr 20, 2013.

1. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    There is some problem in my device w.r.t 4.2.1. I tried multiple times, but after 4.2.1, the phone just doesn't go past the boot animation (animation hangs too). I had successfully installed one of the 4.2.1 based ROMs through CWM but phone kept getting reboots.

I am back to 4.1.2 v 0.20 and happy :D
  2. May be Karbon ASS folks will be able to help you.once you upgrade the phone from your PC second step is TP upgrade which will take about 90 minutes to complete.
  3. Hi Guys I am planning to buy an android phone this week, i am not a brand freak. My budget is 7000 Rupees. I have shortlisted karbonn A21 and Huawei Ascend Y300.
    I already have a karbonn A5 at home with Gingerbread OS, i am disappointed by its voice output through earphones and for this reason i am holding back on Karbonn A21.
    Also i would like to know if using a better quality earphones from philips or creative etc solve the problem in karbonn.

Both the devices are similarly priced.

Please suggest!
    [h=1][/h]
  4. if you can stretch your budget little bit MM A110 is good phone to own.
  5. Hi Raghu, i cant stretch to get 110 at this point in time. Whats your suggestion between Karbonn A21 and Huawei Ascend Y300.

My priorities is good call quality. I dont care about camera in them.
  6. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Chetan why not go for LG 3 or 5 dual
  7. LG 3 - cos of less features and tiny screen

LG 5 - No budget

Let me scratch my head till tomorrow and see if i can find a best possible phone for 7000 budget
  8. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Its MMX and not Karbonn :D During upgrade tpupgrade has already happened. It takes a max of 2 min and not 90 mins.
  9. It took me 90 minutes also displayed nit to touch the touch screen during the process !! I guess it is not completing the upgrade in your phone.
  10. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    I get the message firmware upgrade completed, but surely you got a point there. I been using version of 4.2.1 available at XDA. Did you get the official rom? If yes, please do share.
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2013