1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Micromax A116

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Apr 20, 2013.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Why do we need to look for such mobile. GPS devices are the best for navigation. It is meant for that.
  2. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I can have just a phone doing all my jobs. Else every time I need to carry or shift the devices from one car to other. I mainly need to locate a position and share with others.

Out of 4 Phones Sony Xperia, Nokia E6, Micromax 90s & a samsung ACE, Sony was showing the locations fastest :). But I personally dont like Sony.

Thanks,

Kiran.
  3. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Got the mobile last evening. Started using it. Good Bye Samsung. :)

Initial impression - Feeling good.
    Last edited: May 31, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  4. Wow, post some pictures on the thread, I know you will make look better than micromax advertisements:)
    Check the GPS, if you are not getting lock on GPS satellite you will need GPSFIX and GPSSTATUS.
    How much did you pay?
    1 person likes this.
  5. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Sure. I will post some pictures over the weekend. I may not use the GPS in the phone. I prefer using dedicated navigation device and I have Garmin GPS with me. :)

I paid Rs. 13999 (with free 8gb micro SD card and flip pouch). Ordered at www.themobilestore.in.
    1 person likes this.
  6. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    im planning to buy ALCATEL ONE TOUCH SCRIBE EASY or ALCATEL ONE TOUCH SCRIBE HD,have anyone experienced these products.

ALCATEL ONETOUCH SCRIBE HD
  7. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Just came to know that Micromax A120 is going to be launched soon. Specs include 5.3" screen with 1920x1080 (really?) resolution and 3000 mAH battery running on 4.1.2. Estimated cost 20K. Drool Drool. :D
    1 person likes this.
  8. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    Yup its just around the corner. It is goona be Canvas HD plus similar to Canvas 2 plus.
  9. Herbie

Herbie Regolare

Bombay
    Grande Punto 1.4
    1 person likes this.