1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Michael Schumacher in 'coma', critical after ski accident

Discussion in 'Sports and World News' started by Cubbie, Dec 30, 2013.

1. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    News of Michael Schumacher's accident stunned the Formula One community and his former teammates joined thousands on Twitter in wishing him a speedy recovery.

Michael Schumacher, the retired seven-time Formula One champion, was in a critical condition on Monday after suffering severe brain trauma in a skiing accident in the French Alps, doctors said.

News of Schumacher's accident stunned the Formula One community and his former teammates joined thousands on Twitter in wishing him a speedy recovery.

"My thoughts are with Michael Schumacher at this tough time. Michael more than anyone has the strength to pull through this," tweeted British F1 driver Jenson Button.

Schumacher's former teammate at Benetton Martin Brundle wrote on Twitter: "Come on Michael, give us one of those race stints at pure qualifying pace to win through, like you used to. You can do it." (Schumacher haunted by love of speed and risk)

He added that the German was "a crazy brave skydiving/bike racing daredevil".
  2. Sujay

Sujay Amatore

New Delhi
    Shumi, i know you will fight back. Cheers!
  3. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I thought of opening this thread today but just could not! I am too saddened. He has been too large an inspiration. I seriously hope and pray that he fights back
    1 person likes this.
  4. Schumi!!!! He has been my all time hero, just by seeing him, gave me so much inspiration. A true legend and a fighter he is, will surely fight back and recover soon. Im waiting to see the trademark smile of 'THE RAIN MASTER' again..
  5. autowierdo

autowierdo Amatore

Pune
    As per latest reports next 48 hours very critical for him and will decide on his survival. Just praying he overtakes injury in same way has he did in race days.
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    michael_schumacher.jpg

Praying for his recovery!
  7. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Schumi will fight back!!!
    Race against death and we know you will win!!!
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
  8. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Deadly personality. Has a bit of everything, the good and the bad and the in between. I feel down all through and hope he will pull through this setback. It will be one helluva loss to deal with other wise.

Abdul
  9. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Not another one, another legend.. please get up schumi

Sent from my Q1000 using Tapatalk 2
  10. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Get well soon,schumi,the great legend of F1.