1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Metal pedals for Punto

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Relativity, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    I want to install metal/sporty pedals on my 90HP. I saw the new Sports version and kinda liked the pedals. But they cost a whopping 10K.
    Is there an after market alternative. I am more concerned about replacing the rubber with metal rather than aesthetics. Is there any specific brand or product that offers better grip and less slippage?
  2. check Sparco pedals
  3. Anish_A

Anish_A

Bangalore
    Whateve be the mettal plate ..................It has to be drilled.
    So please check before u buy them.

Anish
  4. drilling holes are not necessary always,it is used for installing sparco metal pads(mostly all models),others can be fixed using two bars which holds onto the original padels,and can be adjusted by tightening the screws.It pretty much gives the oem feelig,but may come off sometimes.(they are pretty cheap,as min as 350 bucks)
  5. Aslam911

Aslam911 Timido

Trivandrum
    TRIVANDRUM
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey why don't you have a look at the Abarth Style pedals offered in The "Punto Sport". Its available as a genuine Fiat Accessories. You can have a look in the link given below.
    Fiat India
    MRP: RS.9950
    big_metalic_pedals.jpg