1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Metal heads

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by ancientmariner, Jul 23, 2010.

1. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Hey guys me too lissens such kinda music.My stick carries stone temple pilots,pink floyd,alter bridge,creed,rhcp,hinder,HIM,A(band from UK),Aerosmith,saliva,sonata arctica,celesty,gnr,moonspell,iron maiden,puddle of mudd,RATM,skid row,staind ..much more.My mom n sis get irritated wen i play all such stuff.I dunt allow dem to plug in deir stick which contains hindi songs ::D cuz dey do not know how to operate blue n me ::V

I do lissen to black metal but i aint no fan of it either.Like children of bodom,emperor,dimmu borgir,meshuggah...loadsa more :mrgreen:

I guess Linea's ICE does handle dis well but needs sum tweaking for bass.Im happy but i plan to upgrade to better speakers keeping the stock HU as i dont wanna loose blue n me ::D
  2. paulduminy

paulduminy

The metal heads truely are the stupidest group of people to pick a fight with. Metal can be broken down into sub-genre such as Power Metal, Death Metal, and much more.
  3. vinz

vinz

IXE
    \m/ im a metal head! i have loads of heavy metal nos of the past. only listen 2 dem.keep it rockin! usually blast it wen im alone in car!
  4. Haven't ventured into 'children of bodom', 'slayer' etc but yea whenever I drive alone, Maiden rules the rooost :)