1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Mercedes-Benz A Class:- most successful launch in company history?

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by BoseSuman, Oct 30, 2012.

1. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    4 people like this.
  2. How much this is going to cost?
  3. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    The base pricing for USA would probably start at around $28,500.
  4. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
  5. Why pay 8 lakhs more than what it is worth in USA.
    Recently a friend of mine moved back from US was telling me car prices are unreal here.
    He was driving A4,now trying to decide between linea or XUV5OO
    Last edited: May 30, 2013
  6. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Sat, That's true. When the Camaro Transformer version was displayed here, the price was about 2.2 Crores where as in US it is sold for 50lacs. If we import too, it will cost 1.2 crores not 2.2 crore. Here the auto industry is very pathetic in pricing. Real high prices in premium segments.
  7. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    prices of these things in india is dictated by politics, demand and brand value.
    I dont see these cars selling at all . Unless Mercedes is eyeing something like 10-50 cars a month i can easy say they would be super ambitious about there plans.
  8. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    I just dont get this premium pricing of these brand who are even assembling cars here for sometime. So I refuse to invest something like that even "if" I have the money for it :-D
  9. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad

Send him on a trip to Nepal, He'll stop cribbing. Prices of cars in Nepal are twice the prices in India.
    2 people like this.
  10. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    Whatever be the price ( since i am not gonna buy one soon) i just love the looks.. really looks hot with the 3 point stars :)
    1 person likes this.