1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Meet your dealer - Bangalore Meet @ KHT Motors

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by PatchyBoy, Sep 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Guys,
    Adit of KHT Motors has agreed to host a meeting of TFIians. Here are the details:
    Date - 6th October, Saturday
    Venue - KHT Motors Workshop # 134/1 SNB Compound, Kundalahalli Main Road, Bangalore - 560037
    For those members who are interested, but are not familiar with the location - click here for map
    Time - 11:00 AM
    Tentative plan -
    11:00 AM - Gather @ KHT Workshop and get to know each other
    11:30 AM - Meet with Adit and possibly the service team
    11:45 AM to 1:00 PM - Discuss technicalities, niggles, issues and also check out the Absolute Pack
    1:00 PM to 2:00 PM - Bookings and orders for the Absolute Pack Components
    2:00 PM - Go for lunch - Please suggest venue options
    Thanks,
    Rajan
    PS: Adit - Please confirm if this plan is suitable for you.
    1 person likes this.
  2. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    23 views. No replies? No takers? What's happening guys?

Adit - waiting on your confirmation of the plan.

Rajan
  3. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi PatchBoy,
    Is this meet for members who purchased their vehicles from KHT and service it from them or for members who brought their vehicles and Sevice it from other dealers aswell (for TFI'ians from Bangalore)??
  4. I think this is for TFI members from Bangalore location.
  5. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    This is a meet for TFIians. The venue happens to be KHT motors for starters, so we can get our technical doubts / questions answered and also check out the Absolute pack. All TFIians are welcome to attend.

Rajan

PS: I did not buy from KHT either. Haven't decided if I will be using them for service :D
  6. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    @Adit - Sorry, but no one seems to be interested, including you. I was hoping you would post on this thread confirming the plan.

I tried. And Failed. Sorry.

Rajan

MODS: Please close and delete this thread. Looks like no B'lore TFIians are keen on this meet.
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Last year, VST Motors in Chennai was keen in organizing a meet and around 20+ members confirmed for the participation. During the week of the Meet, thy cancelled it without proper reason. I was really embarrassed as I was one who started that thread and invited many Chennai members personally by sending them a PM. That was a lesson for me to never trust the words of a dealer and I wouldn't favor them by organizing a meet on their behalf ever.

http://www.teamfiat.co.in/teamfiat-meet/3581-fiat-customer-meet-chennai-05-nov-2011-a.html

If KHT is keen on the Meet, it is better they themselves start the thread and invite the members.
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  8. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Guys I think its better to drop the plan. AFAIK on Saturday 6th October Karnataka bundh has been announced due to Kaveri issue.
    Think better to check with Adit or Jay abt working on Saturday b4 going ahead.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2012
  9. raj29

raj29 Superiore

@ patchyboy, yes even i saw articles/news about a Karnataka state bandh call on 6th October'2012.
    Also since no one from the delaer side has either commented or confirmed on the plan proposed by you.
    I would suggest we plan for another date and a different meet for Bangalore TFI'ians to come together.
  10. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    ^^ Absolutely. Since there has been no response on this proposed meet - even from the dealer who started it all - I am outta this meet. Planning on going to Tirupathi on 6th October. Would be my first long Highway drive on the T-Jet. Planning on leaving early morning, so I can be back in Bangalore by nightfall.

Anyone interested is most welcome to join.

Rajan
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.