1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Meet in Pune - katta chai meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by kailashnj, Jan 11, 2011.

1. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Kedar avoid alignment & balancing at dealer. I also done alignment after doing suspension job at dealer.
    But I can't steer easily. There is krrr.......... noise at tight corner like a Hindi movie. ::D

Always do alignment & balancing at Authorised MRF Showroom. :wow

I bet , you will never complain.

Doing alignment & balancing from authorised MRF from 1997 ( From Premier Padmini to Grande Punto) :clapping
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Sure I will take a chance now. Do you know authorized MRF Showroom in Pune. I was afraid that as being owner of FIAT is it fine to visit any showroom workshop except the authorized TATA FIAT Service Center. :confused
  3. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Iam sorry that I don't know the Authorised Showroom of MRF. Because I am not a Puneian.
    But its easy to find. Go at MRF website.
    You will find the Stockist list of MRF.

& most imp.supervise the guy.Make sure that he is selecting proper option while selecting car manufacturer,model of car etc. while giving inputs to computer for alignment.

Here is the illustration.

First select FIAT
    Then slect Grande Punto
    Then select 1.3 Multijet
    Then select 75 CV / 90 CV & then let the guy to start the his job. Some guys are absent-minded.

In my case technician had selected wrong model by mistake FIAT Palio. ::V
    So I instructed him personally.
    Alignment of MRF is so perfect that I didn't needed alignment for further 10000 KM. :wow
  4. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Kedar you can also get the wheel alingment done at any bridgestone select shops and that does help a lot. I have don't trust the alingment balancing done at the TASC and have always denied the same saying I have just done the balancing of my car few days back.
    But always keep the balancing bill / info for records as you may never know when you will require it to claim warranty replacement. Always keep records of any job that you carry out in your car. I also maintain the job sheets that are created at the TASC during the service.
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Thank you so much guys for your valueable inputs. This helps me a lot as Punto is my 1st car.