1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Meet in Pune - katta chai meet

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by kailashnj, Jan 11, 2011.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Sorry guys I am late. I didnt visit forum.

If you are planning this meet on weekend I am ready to come, as my office time wont allow me to meet on weekday. :confused

:eek:fftopic BTW my office is in Magarpatta city. If the meet location is Magarpatta then I am ready to attend this meeting or else on sat & sun anytime anywhere I am ready. :up
  2. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Kedar - where are you in Magarpatta - we can meet one of these days meet or no meet. I am working in Tower 10
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Tower 4. My work time is 3PM to 12AM. We can meet after 6PM. What say? ::O

Call me on 9923123804.
  4. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    That's fixed - we will meet today after 6 pm. Will give you a ring when I leave office.
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Hay What happened? Where are you?
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
  7. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    Just because Fiat has sold only 275 cars in December it is no need to have a bad mood.

It is party time. Come on people. You don't want to find out afterwards what you might have missed.
  8. knightrider

knightrider

Pune
    I live in Pimpri and work in Aundh. But I can make it to Deccan not a problem. The original proposed date was 21st and 7 PM. I can make it. Its been 3 weeks and 3000 KMs of ownership for me till now, but I still have the steering problem and I also think my alignment/wheel balancing is in a mess. My car rides very bouncily and there is a distinct sense of wobble at low speeds ( It disappears as the speed picks up ). I would like to try riding other cars.

Let me know if you are looking for a critical mass to gather to finalize or you'd be fine even if one person turns up. :)
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Even I am also facing the same issue. My car pulls towards left side. I done wheel alignment @ Pandit Service, Akurdi. But the problem is still same.
  10. knightrider

knightrider

Pune
    My car too has started to veer to the left again. I've heard a couple of other owners too complain about it. I took the car back to Pandit the very next day after I got delivery and the service engineer's expression seemed to suggest that a lot of cars have this problem. When I took it back then it seemed to have been resolved, but now the problem has surfaced again. The one thing I absolutely dread is to make repeated rounds at TASC. That is why I am looking to make comparison with other cars and then make a solid case with TASC. I am keeping my fingers crossed on this one. In all likelihood I might have to escalate things to FIAT as my experience with TASC has been awful to say the least.