1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Meet in Ahmedabad - 7th and 8th May

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by kailashnj, May 4, 2011.

1. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Hi All,

I am starting a specific meet in Ahmedabad thread so that it can be easy to understand.

We would reach Ahmedabad on 7th May and would be available to meet people. A point where we can meet together will be good to go,can any one suggest. I was thinking at the Maninagar station, but if any one has a better idea please let us know.

we would be carrying some stuff with us and the remapping unit. Hope to meet some members in Ahmedabad. So guys let us know your requirements and we might be able to sort it before 6th may

Kailash
  2. @sir
    why not you drive down here to hyderabad once.
    we are planning to have a meet on sunday may 8th
  3. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    hyderabad is in the agenda - but have some personal commitments in Gujrat too and hence not coming directlythere. Can your meet wait until we arrive ???
  4. Hi Kailash,
    Welcome to my town . Looking forward to meet you. I hope Peter would be joining you as well.
    Maninagar station is way too off beat a place to meet and it will be extremely crowded as well. It'll be better to meet in the new part of the city viz Municipal Market on C G Road or somewhere along S G Highway.
  5. kailash
    we can organise another meet when ever you want to drive down here.
    5-6 of our members are very enthusiastic about the meet every time.
    can you plan for the meet some time in july most of the members will be back by then
  6. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Not a bad idea - suggest a place and we should be done

Regards,
    Kailash
  7. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    We are in Ahmedabad now, will be meeting at satellite area in the evening at 6:00 pm. Let us know who all can make it.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk