1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

meet @ DELHI

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Axn, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Good to see finally Delhi guys are making it. You already 5, so finalize some place/time.

@MODS - please send one SMS to all delhi & ncr members.
  2. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Venue: Elegant Cars Private Limited.
    Address: 206, FIE, Patparganj, New Delhi
    Phone: 9811455990

Time 10:00 AM, September 12.

From Akshardham Temple:
    Go straight on N.H. 24 towards Hapur, Moradabad. Take left turn from newly
    constructed flyover-underpass at Ghazipur road (in operation now). This is first flyover after Akshardham Temple.

After taking left turn, go straight. You will get another newly constructed flyover (in operation now). Don’t go over this flyover , cross it from downside. No need to take any turn until you cover it.

Immediate after this flyover, there is narrow left turn, take this left turn and you’ll see T point around 60 meters from main road. One Hyundai and Toyota showrooms are there on this T Point which are visible from main road as well. Take right and go straight until you get Elegant Cars on your left.

From Anand Vihar bus stand:
    Go straight towards N.H. 24. Take left turn from first flyover and cross the
    flyover completely.

Immediate after this flyover, there is narrow left turn, take this left turn and you’ll see T point around 60 meters from main road. One Hyundai and Toyota showrooms are there on this T Point which are visible from main road as well. Take right and go straight until you get Elegant Cars on your left.

Still you have any question, call me @ 9711009862 or Vijayant @9818430549
  3. vijay822002

vijay822002

Gurgaon
    Thanks nitinkumardba,

Noted the place in my GPS. Will call you in the morning before i start from gurgaon.

See You all there.

Cheers
  4. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Good to see you guys are meeting :)
  5. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Meeting time is 10am ???? Wat al work do u hav @ elegant ?
  6. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Does anyone of you [delhi ppl] have that TeamFiat stickers ???
  7. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    Dilip

Nitin has already brought the stickers for me and himself from Amogh, Pune. We have already decided to share with everyone present on the meet. As this is a set of stickers we thought we could share. In the mean time we may coordinate with sandeep(grandeur)/amogh for more sets of stickers.

I have some extended proposal guys. From Elegant motors we can proceed for Gr Noida Expressway for a good photo op. Every one welcome to comment on this proposal.

May I request more Delhi members to join.
  8. vijay822002

vijay822002

Gurgaon
    +1

Thats a Very Good Idea Vijyant Sir....
  9. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Yes good to drive on expressway. Also, Johny can join us on expressway.
  10. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

@ mods, can you please send sms to Delhi\NCR team members regaring this meet.