1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

meet @ DELHI

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Axn, Jun 3, 2010.

1. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Yes, 20.8.2010 is looking good to me as well. By then I'll back from my Delhi-Pune-Hydrabad trip.

Guys, can we drive somewhere to get some natural beauty like Pune-Mumbai guys did.

Suggestions are welcome.
  2. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    Nothing in near vicinity as beautiful as that place. nearest would be 250 km some where near rishikesh/panchkula. for one day hardly practical. any other suggestion nearby?
  3. shakesin

shakesin Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    try the bird santuary, forgot the name, its after gurgaon, i think its a nice green drive and not too far!!!!
    and its more important to have the meet than getting a good number of people!!! have a good one!!!
    shake
  4. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

I am really not sure why Delhi public is so silent and not interested to meet.

Vijay sir, lagta hai ghar pe hi chai peeni padegi.
  5. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Suggest you 3-4 guys just simply finalise date/ time/ venue, just announce & meet. Usually the 1st meet, though only 3-4 members, leads to much bigger participation later. THe key is to set the ball rolling. Thats what Bangalore members also experienced. Check their 1st meet thread & similar difficulties.

You 2-3 guys, just call & speak to eachother (rather than asking on forum) to speed up the date/venue.
  6. vijay822002

vijay822002

Gurgaon
    Hi Guys,

I am ready for any place in the weekends.

As Mr amit has said lets some of we guys meet now so that we can arrange a big fleet next time.

My number is 9718854999. Please call me so that we can arrange for a small meet atleast.

Waiting for the calls from some of you guys

Cheers
    N.Vijay
  7. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Guys,

Lets meet on Elegant Cars Pvt Ltd this Sunday (Sep 12).

Me, Sandeep and Vijayant are coming. Lets make it larger this time. Pls confirm who else is coming.
  8. koshish

koshish

New Delhi
    Dear All,

I also meeting you.

Regrds,
    Kosh
    ====
  9. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    good start kosh.
  10. vijay822002

vijay822002

Gurgaon
    Hi Guys,

Thats a very good move nitinkumardba sir.

I am surely coming there. :dancing . Sorry for asking this :A , But can you post the full address of the place please.

And please share your contacts. Anyways i have the contact no of vijayant sir.

Cheers
    Vijay