1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

meet @ DELHI

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Axn, Jun 3, 2010.

1. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Mods, pls help me out in getting cell number of NCR chaps.
  2. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Did the meet ever happen ? When is the nxt one anyways ?
  3. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Come on Delhi guy's. Wake up!
  4. yougotmi

yougotmi Amatore

Gaya
    I am in for the meet in the morning any weekend until 01 August. Just give me a shout one hour before, I will be there.

Hopefully, as decided to meet at a central place like Inia Gate, which would be convenient for all of us. But the question remains, how many of us. :confused

@Nitin: I have your number and will SMS you.
  5. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Count me too !!!!!!!!
  6. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Small Punter meet happened today at Elegant Cars Pvt. Limited, Delhi.

Myself, Mr. Vijayant, Mr. Mohit (3 TFI members), Mr. Subhash and Mr. Sandeep (2 non TFI members) met today at Elegant.

It was really nice feeling after meeting these guys. We had very good discussion about Punto.

Thank you Mohit for Camera. Please upload those pics.

Guys, I am very much sure that we'll have great fun if we meet in Delhi as Delhi TFI meet.

Vijayant already told about Mr. O.P. Sharma , one of the most exp Fiat mechanic in Delhi. We met Mr. Sharma with variety of issues and he took care of those like Sachin plays straight drive. He resolved all the issues. :)

Mr. Sharma has excellent knowledge about Fiat cars. This is first time I am getting confidence about Service Quality. He is really a good human being as well.

I can suggest, Delhi guys should give at least one try in Elegant.
  7. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

wow, so finally it happened. Share the pics. And yes do write more in detail abt mr. Sharma. Quite interesting to hear abt him.
  8. yougotmi

yougotmi Amatore

Gaya
    I was checking out the forum until 9:30 p.m. on Saturday. I was feeling low, as the meet was not happening. Suddenly my phone rang and I heard Nitin's voice on the other end. He made me aware of the Fiat monsoon checkup being held and I was happy that he made the decision of making it to Elegant Motors. I had previously made good reviews about this service center in the forum.

After the call got over, my wifee looked towards me with a question in her eyes without uttering a single word. "So, are you going for the meet tomorrow." I said "yes."

Next morning, I got up early...had an appointment at the lab for couple of tests for my sister. Got it done on time and sent a SMS to Nitin confirming of my arrival at Elegant.

I started from my place around 9:40 a.m. I never felt so happy driving and my car was feeling all pepped up and gearing to go. I reached the place no later than 10:05 a.m. and saw Sandeep at first. He immediately recognized me, as I had SMSed him my vehicle number. He came straight towards me and introduced himself. Then, I met Nitin, Subhash, Vijayant Sir.

Sandeep was the 1st one to reach the place and work had already started off with his car, by the time I had reached. Then one by one, our cars were duly checked along with some small issues which were pointed out by us. The interiors were cleaned, outside was washed and dryed up. Vijayant Sir and Niting went ahead for a makeover ;) and got their cars polished as well. Elegant does not sell cars anymore....so, after the wash, our cars were standing back in the showroom.

Let me brief you about Mr O.P. Sharma. He has close to 30 years of experience in this field and is always on his toes to attend the customers. He's been able to identify issues without any much troubleshooting. Always smiling and pushing around his guys to check for every small things which needs to be taken care of.

It was time for us to leave. Mr Sharma came along with 4 chits which had our car numbers. Fiat had issued some gifts to be given to its customers during the Monsoon Camp. He called one of his employees and asked him to pick up a chit. The registration number was announced and luckily it was mine. I don't remember exactly, when I had won a lucky draw last time. It was a red and white umbrella with wooden handle and Fiat written all over. MR. Sharma did not disappoint rest of us and handed over small gifts.

Overall, I was happy that the meet did happen. Though on a smaller scale and with less members. I just hope that next time there's a meet in Delhi, we have more people making it.

p.s. I will putting up the pictures after reaching home today.
  9. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi

Hi guys,

Gr8 meeting you all.

Mohit lets have the pics pls. It is good to have some passionate people in the know.

Grandeur, OP Sharma is well known in the old FIAT circle of delhi. I was referred to him by mr mangesh kodalkar of FIAT while I was having a rattling sound in rear side of new punto. I was sent from one SStn to another without any solution. Being helpless I wrote to mangesh and he very kindly forwarded me to Mr OP Sharma. A nice, affable gentleman it took him a drive of less than 2 minutes to diagnose that it was the clip of rear parcel tray.Since then it is only him that I have taken my car to.

His passion for FIAT is unmatchable and actually rubs on you. I am glad to that my friends also feel the same.

I sincerely wish Mr Sharma all well.

Vijyant
  10. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    You guys have chosen it well - meet ka meet bhi ho gaya aur monsoon service check-up bhi ho gaya !!