1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

meet @ DELHI

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Axn, Jun 3, 2010.

1. You guys need to have Grandeur for the superb photography skills.

Looking forward to the Delhi meet pics.
  2. @axn I am in for this weekend, but the only problem is that I lost my car's registration docs and only thing I have is a copy of FIR.Applied for duplicate RC, that will take some time. That's why I can't come in my Punto, will it be worthwhile to be in Punters meet without a Punto?
    My another source of transportation is Wagon-R 2002 model :)
  3. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    guys .....

....my e-mail is vijyant.bhardwaj@gmail.com.....send me a mail andd lets plan. may also call on.... 9818430549...still mail would be better.
  4. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Let splan for comming weekend. I suggest India Gate Circle in morning time. We can park our cars on Rajpath and enjoy Tea.

I suggest India gate as central location also. I would be coming from Ghaziabad. Any other suggetion is most welcome.

Prashant come and meet man. You can bring your beauty next time.

Lets fix it guys.
  5. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Comon Guys....
  6. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Exchange Cell no.s on PM with each other & talk to each other. The meet will be finalised faster. :)
  7. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Come on guys. Fiatians can't be so lazy!!!

Now monsoon also knocking at your door (Delhi). Pick up cell phones call each other and meet coming weekend. Nitin has suggested nice place to startup a meet "India Gate". Will be wonderful back drop for photo session.
  8. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Guys,

My cell number is 9711009862. I can be reached anytime.
  9. vijay822002

vijay822002

Gurgaon
    Hi Guys,

Sorry for the late reply from my side. I was held up with the hectic work last week.

Its good to see that some things happening here. But for me ...I may not be able to make to the meet since I am expecting My First Baby any time from this week on. :mrgreen: .

For this reason i have to be in the house so that i can take my wife to the hospital anytime.

Anyways My Mobile No: 9718854999. Please inform me about the plan.

Thanks
    N.Vijay
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey congrats vijay and best wishes.

Meet will keep happening, this is the time for your wife.