1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

meet @ DELHI

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Axn, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Sorry to post the pics without any description ::D . Was in a hurry yesterday so didn't get time to post the ultimate experience i had during the 1st TFI Meet in 2011 :wow

Come this chilly morning..woke up @ 8 to make sure that my baby shines like new when i'll meet the TFI'ans for the first time...washed my car and left around 9.15. On my way to the destination got a call from Vijyant a.k.a AXN for confirmation. Reached on time :dancing. Saw 3 punto's standing in line and the guys were struggling with those chilly winds having a cup of tea (kudos to that Chaiwala). Then i met Vijyant, Nitin, Aneesh and Dilip--guys who made it to the meet. Started taking about our machines and came to know certain features that i never thought i would be getting with FIAT :clap....While talking we called up Vinay (made it all the way from Faridabad) who asked to start as he will be late . Finally fired the ignition and started the journey....goning in straight line and suddenly Aneesh's 90 HP vanishes in front of our eyes- Believe me guys it is indeed the most powerful Hatchbach in India. I tried to catch him but he was Nicholas Cage from "catch me if you can" at that time.. :redcar who touched 180 km/h :shocked.

He later on realises that he left us in somewhere in dust and slow down so that we can catch up...Everyone got off the car with their cameras in hand and started clciking continously...afterall we all were Superstars :cool

Decided to have a cup of "coffee with Karan" (me :lol: ) and headed toward Ansal Mall. Parked our cars in the lot and started again with those clicks. Called up Vinay...who was on his way and finally made it with his brother and came in Tuscan Wine Linea...admiration was guarenteed. :dance

Had a little chit-chat session @ McDonald's and headed to our way back. Parked our cars and started with the 2nd phase of the photoshoot (which Vinay missed in the start). Everyone was slowing down to get a glimpse of our photoshoot thinking of some TV Show Guys :cool isn't it...

After lots of snaps...lots of chit-chat....it was time to say Bye :sad1 to everyone...

Promising of another meet soon (hopefully an outstation drive) had to come back home :steering

NOTE: I am not very good at writing (never liked it) so please dont mind any spelling/grammer/punctuation/etc etc etc mistake ::V
  2. Srating from Left

Aneesh (knight rider), Nitin, ME, Dilip and the youngest member of TFI-Vijyant's Son Siddharth
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Sadly, i missed everything :sadblue
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice write-up Karan.
    Not grammer, but intention makes any thing interesting to read. :)
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

I forgot to ask you one thing guys, Did you spot any other Fait during ur meet or the drive. That would have been interesting :)
  6. cartoos

New Delhi
    Good show guys, sorry I missed it, will join next time.
  7. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

OH I LOVE THIS RED PUNTO...it looks so cute! ::O

Gr8 show guys. I'm planning my trip to Delhi sometime in Feb. if possible will meet the Delhi gang.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

sure grandeur, do keep us informed bout ur visit, we can definetly plan something.
  9. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    @ Grandeur : thanks for the compliments .
    But " cute " ::pP ? I was trying to make it more macho by adding a moustache .
    Italian babe with chinese moustache . :cool
    Eagerly waiting to meet u in Feb 2011 . By the way never seen a pic of urs in this forum !!!!

@ others : It gives us , the dilliwalas [ the most talked about for having the least meets ], special pride , for organising the very first TFI Meet of 2011 ...
  10. Yes we did spotted a couple of Punto and Linea's....there was this funny incident...on our way back home this Lady was driving a White Punto and started smiling when we came near her car...she thought that we are just flaunting, but actually Dilip was trying to signal that her door was not closed properly ::V

@ Grandeur...please do inform us prior hand so that we can schedule a big meet this time... :dance
    @ Dilip...we are proud to organise the very first TFI Meet of 2011 :wow
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014