1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

meet @ DELHI

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Axn, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Got it....i ask a lot of questions.... :hit
  2. Axn

Axn Regolare

every one pls mail me ur contact numbers.

I volunteer to be "information dissemination centre".

and my number is 9818430549.

lets meet guys. I am keen to see Ansal11's Tjet, I am yet to see one.
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Sure mate, the pleasure would be all mine. Will forward you the details now.
  4. racingkid

New Delhi
    So I assume we all will meet just at the entrance of the express way, and after spending some time chatting , discussing and checking one another cars ( beware Tjet owners ::D ) ...We will go to GIP mall .... So if I come at 1 pm you will be there in GIP mall , btw I will call AXN after the exam for exact location.
  5. I have sent you an email with my #...See u guys on 2nd :steering
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Bad Bad news guys, I wont be able to make the meet on sunday. :A

The family has has decided to go for an outing to Rishikesh and we would be leaving early tomorrow morning and returning on Monday. We were all sitting and just decided to go for it ( i was not completely in favour, but everyone was really up for it, so had to give in). I am really really Sorry Guys. We were all so excited about the meet. :uh

Sorry for not honouring my commitment. Sorry Once again. You guys have a great time. :hit
  7. ooohhh noooo :shocked Ansal i was really looking forward to meet u....since u have been the most active member to finalize the meet. :thumbs down

Btw enjoy ur weekend...and hope to see u in our next meet. Happy New Year to u.... :redcar
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Sorry Karan, I was lookin forward to meet you as well and everyone else. Really sorry to forfeit.

Happy New year to everyone.
  9. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    So the list stands at :

1. Dilip_dmk
    2. Axn a.k.a Vijyant
    3. nitinkumardba
    4. Karan Sharma
    5. aneeshchopra
    6. vinay rathore
    7. racingkid
    8. Cartoos

Any additions or cancellations to the above list ...

@ansal : meet u next time ..
    we have lost the glam factor of tomorrows meet : the linea tjet . Anyways , family always comes first .
  10. Had a gr8 time together :wow