1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

meet @ DELHI

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Axn, Jun 3, 2010.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    @karan - the scrathes u have are very minor, easily sortable. Dnt woory, they will go easily.

@ Everyone - Please Note the point made by Dilip. Its very important for people who dnt know the directions.
  2. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Confirmed:

1. Dilip_dmk
    2. Axn a.k.a Vijyant
    3. ansal11
    4. nitinkumardba
    5. Karan Sharma
    6. aneeshchopra

Aymore entries ??????
  3. Yes Below mentioned is the updated list (hopefully) :steering :

1. Dilip_dmk
    2. Axn a.k.a Vijyant
    3. ansal11
    4. nitinkumardba
    5. Karan Sharma
    6. aneeshchopra
    7. vinay rathore
    8. racingkid
    9. Cartoos

Racingkid hope u dont have an exam on 2nd jan and Cartoos we are still waiting for your confirmation....
  4. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    Hello everyone, here is the map of the area.

[attachment=0:k9xqs0ju]amity_univ.jpg[/attachment:k9xqs0ju]

We can assemble in front of Amity university Gate, but on the opposite lane facing greater noida.

amity_univ.jpg
  5. racingkid

racingkid

New Delhi
    Sorry guys , i will be delayed ..have exam on 2nd jan xlri and clg exams from 5 jan. Feeling bad becoz I somehow missed the awesome Fiat meet via road from delhi. But I will try to come to venue by 1 pm as my exam center is near Dilshad metro station. Exam will be over by 12:30pm.
  6. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Amity engineering college not in sector - 44 .....
  7. No worries buddy...try to make it at 1 pm...am sure we'll have a good time together ::O

Please confirm the route as i will be coming straight from Gautum Buddha nagar---Film City--route. If i take left from there comes TGIP....Should i come straight and take left from where the express way starts ?
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    from film city, dont take the left thatt goes towards TGIP. Move straight on and ull reach the expressway and the destination.
  9. Are we meeting at expressway or Amity Gate as for Amity i have to take left, right before the expressway...am i correct ? ::pP
  10. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    We are meeting right where the expressway starts. From the film city, u have to come straight, no turns at all and ull reach the destination. I think ur getting confused between the two amity campus. The one which ur talking about where u take the left is the one in sec 44, the other one where we are meeting, sector 125 is at the entrance of the express way (we are meeting on the opposite side of the campus). If you have ny quesries, please do ask.