1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

meet @ DELHI

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Axn, Jun 3, 2010.

1. I am not sure :confused ...someone from Noida can answer this. Moreover do we have some space where we can do some photo shoot with all the members..... ::pP
  2. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    photoshoot at gip parking lot . we can park our cars in the parking lot meant for wow amusement park [ an open ground ] .
  3. Gr8.. :redcar we gonna drive all day long....Guys if you have any changes or suggestions..then do post your comments..as if now we have decided to meet @

Amity Business School
    10.00 AM
    2nd Jan 2011 (Sunday) :steering
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Wow, great one more meet in happening.

Do spend some time talking to each other. Take lots of pictures. Have a nice time.
  5. Guys i am very upset...while returning from office today a biker hit me from back and left a big scratch... :A i hate bikers :A

Look what happened

Help me guys...how much its going to cost to get this scratch removed ?
  6. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    karan, try rubbing the affected part with your finger a little bit (use minor force). IF you get sone black powder on ur finger then absolute nothing to worry. I use Formula 1 concentrate wash and wax for cleaning these minor rub-ins and I think it is only superficial.

Check ur back lights (one in the bumper), use ur finger to press the light inside. if loose, it is broken.
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Guys, we can temporarily park on the express way but we need to be careful that we are not driving rash and creating a scene/traffic problems. We can stay on the express way for 15-20 mins(parked) and take pictures there as well. Then move on to GIP for more pictures. :)
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    @karan, i had somethin similar but with greater effect on my car a couple of days ago. I was taking a left turn and there comes a Ritz straight on . Its bumper got stuck on the side(it came off) and left a small dent a few scratches on my Jet. Ive spoken to TASS and they said during the first dervice they will get it sorted. I was happy with that as it doesnt look too bad nyways.
  9. Hey Vijyant...thanks for your quick response. I have trried as u said and find below the results....that Black powder came off and i got a cleaned scratched surface now...But there is this small yellowish thing still left...i will be getting the same Formula 1 Concentrate tomorrow. Checked the lights as well-not loose and still intact-working fine. By the way see u on Sunday ::O

ooohhhhh sorry to hear that buddy....i can understand how it feels when it comes on a brand new ride...hope this thing gets done in the your coming Services.

P28-12-10_21-10.jpg
  10. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    guys , just a clarification : amity university in sec - 125
    and amity business school in sec - 44 [ inside in amity school ] .

Note : amity uni also has a separate business school , bt the whole building referred to as the amity university .....

Clarifying so that ppl who dont know the place dont get confused while asking for directions . :)

karan : i also had a same kind of scratch done by a careless bikewala :A .
    got it rubbed by a rubbing compd. and then got that area polished .. :wink:
    voila !!!! no scratch ..... :dance