1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

meet @ DELHI

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Axn, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Gr8...ansal11 if you know any of your friends in TFI let them know and decide the time and venue so that we can finalize it.
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    hey karan, if you have ny ideas bout the meet location, dates and things like those, u can mention them here so that members who are interested can give their opinion and then we can move from there. If people are keen, we can start a new thread for it as well.
  3. @ Ansal11...we can meet this weekend @ Cannought Place, Khan Market, GK, where ever people are comfortable...i am not sure about Noida and Gurgaon as i am not familier with those places however i am up for any place u guys pick...

By the way i was going through your TJest Post.....Its simply AWESOME....:)
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    CP, Khan Market would have Parking problems during thw weekends and specially being holidays. So there wont be many places where a group of cars can be parked together and admiried (thats the main purpose of the meet). The reason I mentioned Noida and Gurgaon, cuz there are many open stretches (read express way and DND ) and then the group can move to place like GIP for coffe or lunch or whatever.
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Karan, Thanks for the admiration. I simply love the Jet. If you have any MOD suggestions, im all ears. Feel like getting a new thing for the jet everyday. ::O
  6. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    So wen r v meeting ???? Gip is fine with me !
    Date : someday after 30th Dec. 2010 preferrable .

Will try to rope in few more ppl [ non-tfi members ] .
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    sure dilip, decide the prospective dates. If everyones fine with the dates, we can go ahead with the chosen one.
  8. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Ppl suggest some places in and around delhi , suitable for the meet .... I m ok with Noida

@ karan : wer do u live in delhi ?
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Noida is good with me as well but im open for any other place as well. Place is not a concern, i think most important is the date and how many people can make it, and we should get as many TFI only members as possible.
  10. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    we can arrange the meet in the first week of Jan ' 2011 , if it suits everyone .

Also , if one could know the starting date of the delhi auto show 2011, we could have a meet at pragiti maidan itself ... watsay guz ????