1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

meet @ DELHI

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Axn, Jun 3, 2010.

1. koshish

koshish

New Delhi
  2. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    Dear All,

Finally we could meet as planned. It is a small sense of achievement as the weather was bad and raining heavily since last night.

At around 8 checked with Nitin who told me, "Vijyant bhai meet to karna he hai, vijay to ghar se nikal bhi chuka". Vijay was coming from Gurgaon, Sandeep from Rohini (north :eek: west delhi). Kosh was also there (from Jankpuri, West Delhi) albeit without his car, as his car is out of axn since almost a month. (abt that he shall post a detailed review sometime), Nitin n me were so called localites at Elegant (venue of our meet)(it is within 10km from our houses). We went to Greater Noida driving on Expressway for abt 40Km oneway from ELegant and met our fighter pilot, Mr Mohan John, (aka Johnny) who along with Mrs John were gracious to host us over a much needed hot cup of tea at their house. (A BIG THANK YOU TO BOTH OF THEM).
    When I started off at 9:20am it was already water logged around my house. had to walk thru 6" of water to reach my car.
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Almost all our meets has rains.

Great to see one more meet, please do share pictures soon. That speaks a lot.
  4. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

I was so excited that I pushed my car to clock 160 kph and snapped it at 160 kph. I'll share pic of speedo in sometime.

What a performance by 1.2 Active.
  5. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    I started from house. Its waterlogged and see the reflection in ORVM.

[attachment=0:31leydcv]L1130683.JPG[/attachment:31leydcv]

L1130683.JPG
  6. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    [attachment=0:z9cdlnht]L1130686.JPG[/attachment:z9cdlnht]

L1130686.JPG
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Road is looking nice and wet. Hope you must have enjoyed the drive.
  8. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    Thnx Ravi. Yes it was very enjoyable drive topped with piping hot tea at Johnnys place. :up
  9. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    [attachment=0:3gyv88i8]L1130714.JPG[/attachment:3gyv88i8]

L1130714.JPG
  10. vijay822002

vijay822002

Gurgaon
    Hi Guys,

It was a Great MEET infact.

Was good that we shared our views in all Technical and Non Technical Issues.

Cheers
    Vijay