1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

meet @ DELHI

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Axn, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    Hi guys,

lets have a small chit chat session :car somewhere near delhi/ggn etc. need inputs from all the guys near vicinity who can make it.

lets discuss date time and place.

NK, prashant, veerupra.....lets get it going :redcar .
  2. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

I'm loving it :)

Good going guys!
  3. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    where are delhi guys ?
  4. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai
    How about the 13th, Sunday guys. I am coming to Delhi on the 13th, and if you plan something then I can leave Mumbai a little early on Sunday.

But only thing is I do not know Delhi well, so somebody will have to pick me up from the hotel :wink:

Let me know.

Cheers,
    Vroom
  5. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Naveen, your frequent visit in different cities will help you meet all our fellow members. Lucky you!
  6. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai
    Yea I know Sandeep :) , but I will plan to leave Mumbai early only if the Delhi folks are meeting on Sunday and that too in the evening. Else will leave Mumbai in the evening.

Cheers,
    Vroom
  7. @ Axn love to meet Delhi TFI members, but unfortunately this weekend I am going to my hometown at Karnal. What about next weekend? I am open to both Delhi and GGN, but will prefer GGN :)
    @ NK and Veerupra, please let us have your inputs too and suggestions on venue..
    @Vroom, buddy this time you have to forgive me, but next time I would not disappoint you...
  8. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai
    No problems dude, I am reaching Delhi at around 8 PM in the evening. So I guess I will have to give this meet a miss.

Cheers,
    Vroom
  9. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    @prashant
    even I would be coming back late evening from SXR to delhi. Let us plan some time next week.
  10. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

I would be available to meet next weekend (19th and 20th). I think its better if we decide for a central location which could be easily reachable from every corner of NCR.

What do you think about India Gate. We had PUG meet there.

Nitin