1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Media Player Recognition Problem

Discussion in 'Blue and Me' started by puchoo, Aug 8, 2013.

1. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    Thank you all!! Decided to make a quick run to the workshop and showed the problem to the service guy. He tried to find the menu but could not , disconnected the battery terminals and problem solved. Everything was working post that - in the process he also decided to tighten up a few other things which had started to creak a bit. :)

Ofcourse i did ask him why it happened and he said " virus" , i was expecting an answer like this but i dont buy it at all.
  2. the_crusader

the_crusader Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.4
    That was an interesting reply.
    Disconnecting the battery terminal would have acted as an anti-virus I guess :D
  3. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    :) , really , they dont stop and think for one minute sometimes!! But he did inform me that there is a sizable stream of cars which come for solving this problem and this is how they always do it.

1 person likes this.
  4. rajks

rajks Amatore

Bangalore
    As you all echoed, Virus is no way cause for this. In my case this happens to plugged in Ipad or USB which was working all along, the reason I could think of is a glitch in Blue & Me SW which is false positively detecting an error and isolating media player.

On the other hand a valid case of this failure can happen when you plugin a media player/usb with *.exe files in it, in which case the Blue & Me official site says that problem can happen when it sees a *.exe in the media.
  5. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Absolutely right. It is a bug that makes Media Player hang or dysfunctional. Only a hard reset helps.

Rajan