1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

media player problem

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by srikaratluri, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    go to voice command i.e press the windows icon button while playing thru usb and say stop. then USB wont auto play. Graunder had replied to this query of mine earlier.
  2. Hey what do you mean by this? If we connect iPod to the USB, can we play the songs "from" iPod?
    (I am particularly keen to know if this helps playing songs from my iPhone 4, hence... :))
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    ThePunter, you should talk to forum member J Ravi sir. He uses ipod etc with Blue n Me. Send him a PM.
  4. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    To avoid autostart of media player I gave stop command through voice commamd
    it stopped but not playing when I turn on audio.

Additionally how to f/f and R/r while listening from USB?
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Why would it start on it's own when you disabled auto play of Media Player in the first place. :uh For starting it, you have to press Microsoft windows button on steering and say "Play Media".

You can't. No one can as this feature does not exists.
  6. puntolover

puntolover Novizio

Bangalore
    Hi,

When USB stick present the default will be media player, is it possible to make FM as a default one which should start when i turn the key.
  7. maverick

maverick Amatore

Yes you can play songs from iPhone using the USB drive of B&M. I do this regularly.

Sent from my iPhone
  8. Herbie

Herbie Regolare

Bombay
    Grande Punto 1.4
    how do u get tat..do you use a B&ME adapter or something...i have heard tat iphone songs are not detected coz they are not mp3 format etc..had updated to 5.5 long time back but no success with iphone thingy.
  9. maverick

maverick Amatore

You do not have to do anything special, just connect your iPhone/iPad and then select the song from the steering mounted controls or else you can select playlists form your iPhone/iPad via the steering mounted controls.

Sent from my iPhone