1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Media Player Problem

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Kamal kundan, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Kamal kundan

Kamal kundan Timido

pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Hello Team, this is something tricky, i am using New linea 1.4 Tjet and when ever i turn off the engine and media player does not switch off automatically. Is there any fix for it ?

lots of time i just turn off the engine and leave, forgetting that the media player is still running. Please help.
  2. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    I haven't checked this in my TJet. However, media player would automatically switch off after a certain duration. Same is the case with cabin lights in case you leave them turned on. Isn't this a fantastic and user focused feature?
  3. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    @Kamal kundan - go through the media player settings and change settings. There is a setting in which you can play the media for Specified amount of time even after shutting down the ignition.
    Hope it helps and welcome to Tfi.
    Congratulations for the jet :)
    prabhjot likes this.
  4. Kamal kundan

Kamal kundan Timido

pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Sure guys , let me check and let you know the results of both the suggestions

Also thanx for wishes Abhishek , I am in love with this beauty !!
    pabhishek likes this.
  5. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    I am guessing you would have sorted it out by now , but yes there is a setting which allows the unit to stay on for as long as 20 minutes post the car being switched off. One just needs to change that.