1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Me & my Italian Emotion pack MJD

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by vinay rathore, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Hi to all n sorry ! guys for a long gap.Well my car is still facing the problems. Fuel gauge is not working . Despite the five attempts by Tayal Motors Faridabad to rectify it but problem remain the same .Though they have given another problem to my car.Fuel leakage has started from the top of fuel tank. Still ‘Tayal Motors Faridabad’ is trying ‘hard’ or playing game with me, I guess. ::OO
    My car had gone there for the same problem for five times in one and half month :A . This time I got a call that we got fuel sensor in their stock.
    So I went, there and this time they have changed fuel sensor+ pump device. They delivered the car after 7pm so road test was not done. But I was given lot of assurance that this time the problem is rectified. But three days later problem is reappeared like a ghost :hit . After changing the pump the leakage is more then before. Fuel gauge stuck some time to zero. :confused
    I registered a complain on Fiat-India web site but no response till today. also called twice to Fiat Help Line no 18002095556.But I got nothing except complain no.1-10500306633. I guess poor Customer care executive can give you only complain no. Nobody is working behind the scene, I do not got a single call from Fiat India. They are ruining this Beauty. Only God can save them.
    :cry:
  2. Today I tried to lodge complain on www.fiat-india.com but its also not accepting the data.
    :(
  3. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @vinay : mail to the contacts available in the forum. Mail work wonders at Fiat.
  4. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

I'm sure, your mail will take away sleep for many at service center. ;) Keep us updated about what happened next?
  5. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey u'd surely get a reply very soon.. They are too quick on such things...

Now the service guys would followup with you to get your car fixed... Hehe...
  6. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Seeing that long list I just cant wait to hear from you soon.
  7. well well guys i got a call on 12th oct. so I took my car there..This time the attitude didn’t change much, though I relunctly handed my car to them. I was also in a hurry because I had to go to watch Athletics Event of Common Wealth Games2010.
    Moments of proud came there when Indian Women Team won the Gold in 4*400 meter relay race.It was incredible to see the whole crowd singing “Jan-man gan“ national Anthem of India. :clap :dancing :clap
    (@ Moderator sorry for going off the topic)
    Evening,I got a call that your car is ready, I told him on the phone to do a test drive with five person.
    “Saar humne sub test kar liya hai aapki car ready hai” ::pP -this was reply. Because I was watching games I could not go there. Next morning I reached there and insisted for a test drive with 5 person on board.
    You will surprised to know that things were not changed much. As soon as first jerk came Fuel gauge also came to zero and low fuel light started blinking. :A
    Car was not washed so the fuel tank had signed of fuel leakage but no fresh fuel was there.
    I went straight to GM’s room and told my whole experience. He was very cooperative and called all the concerned staff.
    This time they listened my problem again. A service guy who was One of them, displaced the rear seat. Now look what was wrong , a wire of fuel tank was going beneath the seat. it had a cut and was touching the body metal. He covered it with electric tape. :dancing
    So it was the ‘Solution’ of one n a half month long problem, simple..was done in merely five minutes. :clap
    Guys what do you think now what kind of training it is, Tata-Fiat ,Its time to train them properly.
  8. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    In aviation, a process called DI/DR (Defect Investigation/Defect Rectification) is followed moment a problem on aircraft is reported. Now, one can't expect dealer level technicians, where major emphasis is on changing the LRU and not doing DI/DR, to properly go over line diagrams and understand a problem. In such cases, similar anecdotes are bound to happen. I have a gut feeling that even when LRU is changed, it is sent as a repairable item to the parent factory for repairs where all test facilities are available and the same LRU comes back packaged as a new part. As a matter of fact, companies have to do it to keep cost of production of components within manageable level.

I guess I went majorly OT there. Even if technicians are trained properly, when it comes to changing LRU, that will be always exercised as the first option. There is profit in it for everybody, other than the consumer. After reading some VW horror stories, I think this was a fantastic DI/DR although after some danda.
  9. Same in my case they changed the fuel sensor+fuelpump device without knowing the fault.in that prosess they could not able to fix the fuel tank rightly and fuel leakage problem also started. ::V