1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Me & my Italian Emotion pack MJD

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by vinay rathore, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Bala

Bala Esperto

Take the car to another T.A.S.S,should be a loose contact(am not talking about the dealer guy though!)
  2. NAREN64

Confirm if you were once again on a steep climb, when the fuel gauge yellow light started blinking. If so it is because the fuel in tank has gone to the other side of the sensor & automatically the yellow light started blinking. If on a noraml road the fuel light started blinking with fuel in, ask the service station to replace the fuel sensor.
  3. NAREN64

4. ::D good.. Thanks dude I am happy but It happened only once on a steepest curve at 14000feet hight.Till Manali road condition is good but after that Manali-Rohtang road is not so good. Due to low ground clearance of Linea we hired Sumo to reach Rohtang.
  5. Some of the good shots of Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino

JIM CORBETT 299.jpg

JIM CORBETT 176.jpg

JIM CORBETT 297.jpg
  6. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I guess the fuel guage sensor could be the troublemaker here...
  7. yeah I will get it done in next service..
    Yesterday I came to know another good feature of Linea. In case your headlamp or any other bulb fused It can tell you which side of bulb is not working.
    When my cars stop light stopped functioning then a bulb shaped yellow light indicator starts blinking and I got a message on screen, ‘check stop light’.
    I don’t think this feature is available in this category.
  8. yup this is there in Punto also, its a great feature :clap :clapping :dancing :dancing , when my cars number plate lights went kaput, i was getting the same message for Number plate lights. Its a great feature.
  9. yeah you are right.It is fuel sensor.I got it checked in 30k service.
    Since fuel sensor was not available.SA gave me assurance that it will reach with in week.
    I want to know about Diesel fuel filter with sensor price. They have charged me 1758 Rs, Almost double the price of 826Rs in 2nd service on 11/12/09.
    Here are some particulars-
    Engine oil-D- Qnty 3.2 Ltr- 1640.
    Oil filter –D - 327.
    Air filter- 291.
    Fuel filter with sensor DSL- 1758.
    Wiremesh (AC Filter) filter- 39.
    Break pad set 2165
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Price of all is correct (I don't know about Break Pad).
    The fuel filter with sensor price has been increased.