1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Me, My Fiat and a Legendary South India Road Trip

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by Makshamsheer, Nov 26, 2012.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I just noticed in your car while browsing through your Photos B pillar half is silver(body colour) another half black. Was it done purposefully? :)
    1 person likes this.
  2. ^^^ Yes I think it is done purposefully to make it look like a european 3 door Punto. Nice obeservation SunGoa !!!
  3. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Or is it that the window was replaced for some reason? The other half is all black I think :)
  4. Makshamsheer

Makshamsheer Timido

Hyderabad
    Nice Catch Sungoa...

Actually thats a mishap occurred when I gave it for servicing - Guys at Tejaswi Motors where I gave it for servicing had dropped the lift on the door and they did a shabby repaint job.... if u look further closely - - - there is shade difference... I had them repaint again but still no go... and I literally left my Punto in their workshop for almost a month and half where they stole the battery dont know what all I had to go through...

In despair - I just brought it out as is and they didnt even put the stickers back

I left it like that - just to keep reminding myself not to trust anyone with my Punter.... from then on, everytime I gave it for a service I was standing right there the whole day and get it done in front of my eyes...
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    That is a sad story. That is fiat exclusive service station I suppose. Please share your ownership experience in a separate thread.

Any way waiting for next part of travelogue:)
  6. Makshamsheer

Makshamsheer Timido

Hyderabad
    Dear Fellow Fiatterrss....

Being very honest - I miss being on TFI and truly regret not ending my journey with the appropriate travelogue information....

No point writing it now cos it has archived in the memory lane already....

So - - - not letting the spirit disappear... starting next venture into the wonderland.... pls watch out for the next thread...

I thank one and all for reading thru my experiences and guiding me wherever required....

All Hail - - - Fiatterrsss.... :p