1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

May Be Last TJET+ Available in Hyderabad.

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by BoseSuman, Dec 17, 2012.

1. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    I went to Tejaswi Motor last saturday. They told me one 2011 TJET+ available.

This is Test drive Car and ran about 6000 KM.

If Anyone is interested in this TJET, You can check the same. I haven't seen the TJET in person, but you can check the details.
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I would say that buying an used T-Jet is way better than buying a TD vehicle.
  3. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Linea 1.3
    You are very correct Ramesh, same I asked them.

I asked them This TD car may be abused by more folks and as this ran about 6000, so what is the condition. They told it is in good condition. But one can check and it shouldn't be considered more than 5L if condition is good.
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Every TD car MUST be revved to the max and driven rashly ; till then a test drive just doesn't feel like one ! :)

6000km's of tests :eek:
  5. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Linea 1.3
    Yes Gurji, When They told 6000 I was like :eek:. As I didn't check the car in person, so not sure about the condition. If anyone is still hoping for Tjet by any cost, atleast they can check the same.

My Suggestion:- If the condition is good after very good inspection and proper drive, and if the price don't cross 5L then one can think.
  6. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Problem is run-in or the lack of it in a TD car. No matter what people say, no virgin engine likes to be revved to 6K RPM in first gear and most drivers who will never ever hit 6K RPM in any gear, want to do that in a TD car. I will never ever understand why. I mean, how can you judge a car's behaviour in real life conditions by driving it like a maniac? :A :A

Rajan
    2 people like this.
  7. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Tejaswi Motors also have a 2012 Oceanic Blue Linea Emotion TD/Demo car for sale aswell. Last time when I drove it, has already clocked 7000 kms.
  8. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Last saturday i visited Tejaswi Motors .. there is another 2011 Linea MJD emotion on display..
  9. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Now it appears that all TATA showrooms quitting Fiat will be having a set of Linea and Punto TD cars for sale all over the country.

Abdul
  10. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    The same situation happened when the 2012 Linea and Punto was launched. But, I don't know how they managed to sell the old TD cars.