1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MAXXIS MA-Z1 VICTRA High performance tires.

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by varoon9999, Jul 5, 2012.

1. ajuvignesh

ajuvignesh Amatore

Chennai, Kanyakumari, Trivandrum.
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Hi team,

I am going to upgrade the stock tyres (195/60 R15 @32 psi all around) in my punto 90hp, 2011 to maxxis ma-z1 205/55 R15, very soon. What will be the tyre pressure should I maintain in new maxxis? Kindly help.

Thanks in advance.
    varoon9999 likes this.
  2. Giridhar

Giridhar Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    I would advice not to go with maxxis tyre. After reading many reviews especially in team bhp, it does not sound good. They are very noisy and also read that they have steel wire popping out. Would advise to go with Yokohamas. That would be my personal opinion.
    ajuvignesh likes this.
  3. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Vignesh,

32 psi is all fine for this tire as well,yes they are economical tires don't think they will serve you more than 35k kms.

They are noisy too,if you are ok with both the above can go ahead and take a plunge.
    ajuvignesh likes this.
  4. ajuvignesh

ajuvignesh Amatore

Chennai, Kanyakumari, Trivandrum.
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Thank you Giridhar and Varoon for your replies. I purchased them today. The tyres are running fine with 33 Psi, recommended by the tyre shop.

I am aware of its noise and stiff ride, but steel wire popping out is something which I didn't come across in any of the reviews I read, heard. Thanks for cautioning me, I will take extra care on them :)
    varunrtr likes this.