1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

MAXXIS MA-Z1 VICTRA High performance tires.

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by varoon9999, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    going by what you just mentioned above the michelins will suit your purpose perfectly.
  2. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    During my recent trip to hills caused a alloy cap lost,caps which are mounted in the middle of the alloys fell because it had got loosen up with opening of these caps several times.IMO these caps are of very weak as in plastic quality and bit expensive to buy again.I have got 4 new caps this morning and costed me 275/- each.

IMG-20120828-00200.jpg

IMG-20120828-00197.jpg

IMG-20120828-00196.jpg
  3. arian

arian Amatore

Mumbai
    I had these same tyres (maxxis ma x1) with exactly the same profile on my linea for roughly 30000 kms. If one likes to push the car to limit while cornering then these are the best at the price at which they come for. Not a single puncture or high wear n tear those 30000kms. But the compromise is comfort & tyre noise. The noise at 30000 kms became simply unbearable for me. On our mumbai -pune express highway (with that concrete tarmac) trips I used to scream to make myself heard by people at the rear. In fact when I decided to change tyres my first thought was "F*** the performance choose a tyre which makes the journey comfortable". YOKO dbs are the current shoes on my linea. But if looks, performance & cornering are your priority look no further.
  4. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    MAXXIS VICTRA Z1 Will not be coming to Indian market anymore.As told by one of the tire dealer at karol bagh.I have run with these tires for almost 25000 kms and they have become noisy.Loud music is the refuge these days for me.
  5. Maxxis Z1 seems to have failed the ISI test, this is what i was told by the dealer. I went for Kenda Komet Plus KR23 195/60/15, what an amazing tyres these are. Super silent, awesome wet and dry grip and cost of 3000Rs per tyre is mouth watering too.
  6. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3

Mana kiya tha tujhe.

Kindly refrain from these brands they are very unpredictable. Dont fall for the price they start to wear out faster than expected. Would like to warn you again of their unpredictable grip.

Sent from my HTC butterfly using Tapatalk 2
  7. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    My dealer told me the same thing ISI test and stuff,these Victra z1 had failed on the grounds of road noise.Tire fellow said Maxxis did not pay the huge amount as a bribe to ISI fellows to get it passed,hence flunked to be sold in Indian market.

Phew 22ji,I have my 4 tires still running good.Next set of tires would be branded one only.

Nankang is selling these days and cost is 3300/- for 205/55/15..
  8. Roadking

Roadking Amatore

Bangalore KA
    Z1's will be back in the market in the next couple of months, they are currently under tests and will be available soon... got the info from the dealer today
  9. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Didnt anyone try Nexen tires....they cost around 3800/- for 195/60/15, a much better alternative to the kenda's and maxxis's

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using Tapatalk 2
  10. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    I'm running on Maxxis MA Z1 from the past 10K kms and yes like many know here its a loud tyre but thats because its "Super Super hard" .
    Having said that the grip levels i've seen in dry and wet are simply amazing.
    The only way you can figure it out is to either test it for yourself or take my word for it ;-)