1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Maruti Suzuki to launch new Swift DZire in February

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by ramjn, Jan 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Dezire gets even more Dejirable!

The Side view and rear quarter seem to be epitome of Maruti's design! Can't wait for this beauty to hit the roads:mrgreen:
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Where ever Dzire surfaces, there comes teky.

Now, there are ample competition for Dzire. Its not alone now. For me, Etios and Liva are most ugliest of the cars I have ever seen on road. Pathetic both inside and outside.
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  3. annice

annice

If you pretty waiting for the upcoming Maruti Swift DZire, then the car is all set to lauched in February 2012. This car will be available in both petrol ad diesel variants and will available in ample of color choices like midnight black, metallic silky silver,sovereign blue and other.The car prices in India would be within the range of Rs.4.79 to 7.09 lacs.
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2012
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    The from side it looks as if something has banged on the rear. from inside the beige has given some spacious look. The steering in new swift is lifeless. I recently sat inside front seat of the old dezire of my colleage/. The feel I got reminds me of the bunch and desk of college days. Nowhere near the feel that we get from punto.
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Uh oh.

Sungoa, you are found guilty of comparing the Dezire and the Punto.

Shall we serve you a :

- Ban
    -Infraction
    -Warning.

Please let the Mod team know.

:D:D
    2 people like this.
  6. i think a lifetime imprisonment in a dzire forum would help him see the light.
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Yeah Its a maruti suzuki , it will be a hit a we Indians are ment to follow the Herd without thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:
    I just wanna now the 150 Features in the car, will it be the same feature X 5 times with just the spelling change and people will praise it for sure.......:drinks
    I just like the steering wheel of the car.....:D
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2012
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    @Gurjinder I accept the crime and mods can order a lifetime imprisonment or ledakh exploration in Djire. Hope that Rahul will not have any objection.:rage
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Update - Maruti Suzuki bets big on the new Dzire - The Economic Times

"Maruti Suzuki has said it expects the new Dzire to generate a higher market share in the entry-level sedan market. The company has already fuelled a price war in the segment as the new version is priced around Rs 25000-30000 cheaper than the previous-generation model. "

See how cleverly Maruti is marketing their product. How many Indians will realize that calling Dezire, a Sedan is a Joke? Just because they are enjoying with better reliability and higher sales, it doesn't mean that they should rip-off the customers.
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    One of my friend bought Dzire ZDi...cost Rs. 8.02 on road.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.