1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Maruti Suzuki to launch new Swift DZire in February

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by ramjn, Jan 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Parts are not available even with Maruthi,I had waited 6 weeks for a bumper for Swift.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I agree with bala. My friend's brother's Dezire met with an accident and Maruthi delivered the car back to him after 4 months. This happened after lot of escalations, complaints and threatening to go to Consumer court and so on.
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I was going thru the First drive report of the New Dezire in ET.

Link - New Swift Dzire: First drive - The Economic Times

The main highlight of the whole bunch of this crap review is this :).

"When it made its debut around four years ago, one couldn't phantom how MSIL would fit a boot onto a car that was designed to be round. That being said, I am yet to come across someone who doesn't like the car! In terms of numbers the Swift Dzire clocked over 10,000 units a month and MSIL has sold over 3.3 lakh units till date in the domestic market. "

Attention Mr. teky :).
  4. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    The picture on the last page shows the reviewer inside Dzire wearing a helmet. Insufficient feeling of security when in Dzire?

newswiftdzirefd_9_560x420.jpg

EDIT: He seems to be doing stunts on the Budh International Circuit.
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  5. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Looks very wierd from the side view. Seems to be a morphed picture of 2 different cars. May be they will come up with a modified tag line " More Cars in a Car"
  6. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    You will get used to it, and then will start liking it. That's how the swift was in the beginning.
    I think some auto company already uses the catchword "more cars per car". Dont remember which!
  7. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    That tagline belongs to none other than tata motors. to be exact it is "even more car per car".

In dzire's case i think more appropriate tagline would be "a little less car per car" :grin:
  8. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Getting used to Dezire and liking it is the last thing I would even think of.
  9. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    SUPER SMALL BOOT its look almost same as swift above that big hinges makes boot even smaller upon that price level is similar compared to current dezire :confused:
  10. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    The boot is just given for name sake.It's like Maruti has done some meherbaani by giving the boot and increasing the rear space.God knows the waiting period for this car and wait for weeks for an appointment to get it serviced!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.