1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Maruti Suzuki to launch new Swift DZire in February

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by ramjn, Jan 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haha, i've seen princesses having food at roadside shacks. so that point squashed.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    @Mods, Why don't we close this thread as Dezire was already launched and enough has been discussed about the launch? :)
  3. yea, its getting mad.
  4. sungoa2010

I think the thread is now reached a saturation point. Started with Dezires front and ended on bottom. Let us give 5/10 for Dzire after all it is popularizing Italian pizza by selling it in roadside shacks:drinks
  5. haha! hilarious! let's not close the thread. proceed!
  6. singh

singh Amatore

Whatever anyone say , Fact is Punto Has respect And Dezire has not in my eyes . Swift is anytime a good hatch, but just adding Boot for Sake of calling a it big car (SEDAN):confused:
    When i booked Punto and told its costing over 7 lakh , 90% people said "why not dezire" than i say its better to buy Alto than dezire , atleast it perfect in its category and not confused . Manza is now a category above than Dezire, WHOSOEVER comparing both will be fool . Dezire is C- . its first in its category. Interiors Have improved a lot , and its a good diff story from inside , with gem of an engine and class interiors ,even boot space is ok , its just exteriors that is painful to see how its selling .
    But it wil still sell a lot
    Same is with Polo and Vento , vista and manza , no one can tell if he see from front and tell is it hatch or sedan ?
    Those who say linea is punto with boot , either they have weak eyesight or hate fiat (Jealous ) like anything.
    Just my views , no offences
  7. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

I guess all of us have :hit this topic to the full extent that we could.

Hence, closed.
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2012
    3 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.