1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Maruti Suzuki to launch new Swift DZire in February

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by ramjn, Jan 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Practicality of a entry level sedan in Hatchback/Notchback errr.....What is the Dejire?
  2. hehe, funny, teky. but whats important is not what it is, but what it does.
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    The practicality of having a boot which was not offered in the Swift. Thats it. Nothing more than that.
  4. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Sorry but I am struggling to understand whatever you are trying to post?
    You are arguing practicality of Dzire over Linea/Punto?? I would tend to believe that you own a FIAT though you may not be (this point is NA if you don't own one). Pls let us know what was your concept behind buying Punto/Linea/Palio over Swift Dzire? What does the practicality stands for you in new Swift dezire?

Does FIAT cars become alive & kick the bottom when some one try to open it's drive side window?
    Does they have square wooden tires instead of round rubbery one?
    They don't have Boot in Linea or does Punto have a longer boot than Linea being a Hatch back?
    Do they use nuclear fusion or fission energy??

I hope you are not the first one whom i am still searching for since last 7 Yrs. You know what i am searching for, a person who doesn't know exactly why is he a buying a Punto/Linea over Swift dezire..:p!! So pls en-light us with your concept.

@Ramjn: Mate, pls don't be defensive by admitting Dzire is anywhere more practical than a FIAT. This practicality concept is out of thin air. when one doesn't see any +ve side in a vehicle & still support it, he would term it practical (which is nothing). A dzire can never be a good car for some-one who regularly drives a FIAT. FIAT's are best & they are equally practical too, it's no secret. This is not a Fan-boy thing. Everyone on TFI will agree on this.
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2012
  5. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Lol Ramesh, so maruti has done two innovations
    A hatch without a boot
    And something like a hatch with boot but not sedan.
    A punto/etios/verito is far more practical than the latest innovation.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  6. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

@teky: It's not Ramjn's fault. He had to admit it that new Dezire is practical which other cars are not. We all know him pretty well so it was forced on else he would sound a "FAN-BOY". Sorry but i hardly find anything laughable in this. That's how FIAT's facts & FANs are bogged down. There can never exist any Chinese/Korean fan-boy by the way. God haven't created such a creature yet.
  7. ENKI is obsessed with his ideas that he turns a blind eye to pure logic. Where did i compare a punto with dzire? just because you buy one brand, does it mean that you don't believe in all other brands? brand loyalty is one thing. obsession that makes a person blind is another. so you think Maruti is a poor brand. and the millions who buy the same are also stupid ones.

I have never compared Fiat with Maruti, do read thru before posting. i didnt say maruti has more practicality than fiat. now, my friend, dont put words into my mouth.

i still stand by what i said, a brand wont stand so long making stupid products. and most indians follow the herd when they buy maruti. they don't look for solid build.

plus, you tried to rub me the other way, saying why i went in for a fiat over a maruti. its simple. i loved Fiat Punto, and i do so now too. Simple and True. Its way better than a maruti. but that wouldn't take away maruti's positives like its service network. if you marry the girl you love, and stop admiring other women, that doesn't mean you're unfaithful, or that you shouldnt have married your love. it simply means your hormones are still working well, and you got a cool head.

Easy, friend, easy. dont get worked up.

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

I'd like to apologise to ENKI if i hurt him by my words. Both of us are fiat lovers. Maybe the only difference is When both of us give 9-10 out of 10 for fiat, ENKI rates maruti 1/10, and i give 5/10 to maruti.

different people, different tastes, different logic. cool it, friend.
  8. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Your concepts are indeed enlightening!!

If Dezire is other woman, you watch her because she is more practical :mischievous but with worst looking bottom in India::OO. May be, as you have said above, Individual have fantasies of there own:dancing. I understood your concept by the way, Pls keep it up!

Doesn't it prove i am pretty cool:drinks?
  9. worst looking bottom? i dont care about the dzire's boot man! while fiat demands italian restaurants, maruti is comfortable with any roadside shack. got point?
  10. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Let us pretend that FIAT/Maruti cars are women because you stated it in your previous post, so here is your next post as below...

It shows that If cars were women, FIAT's are princess where Maruti's are....:mrgreen:
    Never mind pls, just joking. Peace!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.