1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Maruti Suzuki Developing Two New Diesel Engines

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Apr 24, 2013.

1. I don't think fiat will go down, they have lot of experience in india on what needs to be done to mess up stuff big time, so I believe they shall do everything apart from what they have done till date to notch up sales ...
  2. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

I am already seeing a lot of fiats on the road lately and there is no reason for fiat to pack their bags.. I am sure 1.6 MJD when launched would be a revelation and I really dont want to see other manufacturers like Maruti & Tata basking all the glory whle the heart being FIAT..

Feb 13 sales figs: 203
    Mar 13 sales figs: 462 ( there is an increase for sure considering that fiat never reached 400+ since Nov 12)
    April 13 sales figs: ?

Now that Dedicated showroom are been in place in prominent cities I am really looking forward to the April sales figs. Heard on this forum that KA and KL market are really picking up for FIAT and I am sure this time it is more than 500 and by Q3 they would be in 1000+ range :). Abarth, TJET launch along with dedicated Showrooms stabilizing operations with proper sales and Service infrastructure Fiat surely seems to be on the right path.
    Last edited: May 3, 2013
  3. jumu

jumu Superiore

Engines produced by Fiat India would go to world wide markets. No big deal. Poland is gong on full steam and constantly passing milestones.