1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Maruti Ciaz and Ertiga get 4 Star Safety Rating

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by vinit, Jun 2, 2016.

1. vinit

vinit Amatore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.3
  2. urvish21

urvish21 Timido

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea 1.3
    Has Linea / Punto ever been tested by NCAP?
  3. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Definitely cannot be awarded 5* even fiats are more worth than it - pun intended. Is it only me who finds it this way or not! Why would Maruti get into some news whenever something competitive is introduced? BRV / city Competition!?

I don't even have an iota of doubt that the Indian crash test to be in vogue from 2018 might see even alto getting 5 stars. Also the cars sent for test are to be known. Imagine you get all third ranked quality shirts from Tiruppur whereas the best of which are sold in developed countries. Something like that. The whole system may be decided and followed as instructed by the corporates show biz in business pages of a daily newspaper.
    carl_jhonson likes this.
  4. moksh

moksh Regolare

Mumbai/Germany
    Linea 1.3
    Fiat Grande Punto 2005 Crash Test Result

Attached Files:

Murphy_Fiat and KPR like this.
  5. vinit

vinit Amatore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.3
    @moksh : Is this available for Linea too ?
  6. moksh

moksh Regolare

Mumbai/Germany
    Linea 1.3
    No Linea they have still not tested , but here is the complete list of fiat that they have tested.I would say overall would be 4 stars on an average.

Fiat 1.png

Fiat 2.png
  7. Saji Babu

Saji Babu Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    These are cars made in Thailand and Indonesia. They are not "made in India" by maruti.
    The ratings does not stand for India made cars I think.
    KPR likes this.
  8. vista7155

vista7155 Regolare

bangalore
    IMHO India manufactured fiat punto/linea is never tested by ncap and will be interesting to see the result.
    If polo has been tested why fiat is not sending the car to test?
    If they get good rating this will become good marketing point to sell and also another side the basic model may get 1 star due to absence of air bags and abs in turn earn bad name for fiat(already ruined).
    Crash test rating for ciaz and ertiga is good and safety rating will not only depends on the thick metal sheet built quality instead the high quality engineering is more important in avoiding the stress entering the cabin.
    ndeosthalee likes this.