1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Marking a Year of Having the 90 HP with a Road Trip from Bangalore to Leh and Back!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ani, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Ani

Hello All you Crazy Fiat Fans ( Yup the ones with Fiats are definitely the craziest of the lot ),
    August 15th is when my Car turns 1. The Odometer today reads 36485 km. In the last year of my relationship with the Punto has traveled as far as Wayanad down south and as far as Leh up north. The 15 day trip from Bangalore to Leh via Mumbai-Jaipur-Gurgaon-Jammu-Srinagar-Leh has been the epitome of my travels till date. Hope to do many many more & connect with Like Minded Enthusiasts :) Cheers!!!:) DSC_0109.jpg
  2. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    that should be the most run 90hp in india!!!

million cheers
  3. Dude one yr and 36485kms...hats off....I can see that you have achieved the feat of 36k which i took 4yrs to do with my 1st car and 2.5yrs with my honda...ur a one hell of a crazy guy...:clap
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2011
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Hearty welcome to TFI and many more happy returns of the day to your Punto, Ani. My Linea will be going to Leh in this month. How did your Punto cope up with the terrains in Leh, especially at Zozilla Pass? Did you face any problems like bottom-scraping? Your advice will be highly appreciated.:)
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Ani nice to see you on the forum. My Punto will be visiting in September.

Please share your experience about the Leh, How was the drive? Did you find any problem due to low GC.
  6. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Awesome dude. really awesome. awaiting more pics and the travelogue
  7. mhitesh

mhitesh Amatore

Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.4
    A very Beautiful Pic.

More than 30K kms in less than a year, man do you drive 24*7? Looks like you sleep in the car.
  8. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Nice Pic. Can we have more photographs & your LEH Travelogue. Also as Kedar has put any technical issues?.

9. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice pic. Awesome journey to Leh, it must be. :p

Are you by any chance also known as Starrysky at another website? He took 90hp delivery around the same time along with me last year. My first ever update of buying a Punto was also in his thread only.
  10. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Congrats on your one full year of fun and travel. Let us know more about your travel and how the LEH Experience was in the Punto. I am dying to do this from Mumbai to Leh and Back but for some reasons or the other unable to make it. Giving my self a deadline for next year August and hence your travelogue will be very useful. Also as pointed out by Kedar - did the low GC of the Punto give you any issues during your drive and was the car back in one piece or was they any thing that gave way during the trip.