1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Mamma Mia - White Stallion rides home - BNW Grande Punto MJD emotion.

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by ghodlur, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Anand Raam

Anand Raam Timido

Trivandrum
    the car looks nice with the fiat stickers....and how much did she run??
  2. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Hey Girish,

For scorpion sticker contact kedar. He has vector files. Just take those & visit any radium shop & give him the vector file.

Note that after finishing the job please delete the file as the radium shop may use the same for any other car brand. :)
    1 person likes this.
  3. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Looking great girish :)

Sent from JET using tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Thanks. The car is close to 10K mark.
  5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Stallion is now looking Beautiful from side with those FIAT stickers.
    1 person likes this.
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Thanks guys for the response to Scorpion sticker request. @asimpleson aka Aseem was kind enough to send me the vector file, will get in touch with the Radium guy near my place. Thanks a a ton Aseem.

I got the Pen drive updated y'day and tried to play the songs today morning but the media player is unable to read the files. I cannot check whether the filed do exists or not on my office laptop as the drive would then get encrypted. I did the usual routine - Stuck the Pendrive in the USB slot, turned the key in MAR position and waited for about 2 mins for the system to read the files. But still nothing happened. Does this mean that the Pendrive is gone kaput. Had this experience earlier with one of the pendrives and it never worked later.
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
  7. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    An Update:

The Pendrive which wasnt playing was found to be not the culprit. The actual fault lay in the laptop from where i downloaded the songs on to the pen drive, it was infected with virus. Unfortunately the McCafee Anti virus didnt detect it. So downloaded the Quick heal anti virus and cleaned the drives. Now the songs are easily uploaded to the pen drive and back into the usual slot in the Punto.;)
    1 person likes this.
  8. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    The trick to keep USB pen-drive clean is create a folder in the root directory and name it Autorun.inf and then attribute it to read only and hidden.(right-click properties). That will ensure that if the usb is used in other PCs or laptops it will have a very low chance of infecting again, unless user himself copies infected files to the pen drive.
    1 person likes this.
  9. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Waking up a sleeping thread.

Its been quite a while that the stallion had been let free. My son's holidays coincided with me taking a few days off from the usual office rigmarole. The unanimous decision was to visit Mahabaleshwar since it was quite some time since me or my wife had visited it. Started off from Thane and reached Mahabaleshwar in 5 hrs. 15 mins flat with a momentary break at food mall. The drive in the Punto on the NH4 esp in the Kambatki ghat was simple great, it was what the stallion had been demanding for the past few months. Even the Wai-Panchagani ghat is awesome to drive with the stallion pushing 60-70 kmph speed easily. The drive was a bit crowded as it was a sunday but driving though the lush trees laden roads with enough twists and turns was energetic. Even the family loved the drive. Reached Mahabaleshwar and spent two days visiting the various spots, eating a year fulls supply of strawberry, mulberry's, milk shakes etc. Started from Mahabakeshwar on a Tuesday to a wafer thin traffic in the ghats. Even though I maintained around 50ish speeds while coming down the ghat towards Wai, my son couldnt take it and had vomitted (unfortunately inside the car). After the cleaning was done, visited the Dholya Ganpati temple & Shiva temple in Wai. Had our lunch at Wai and started from Wai in the afternoon. Reached Thane at 5 pm in the evening after a leisure drive on the Pune E-way. Total distance covered 564 kms + 60 kms inside Manabaleshwar. The average achieved was 21kmpl with AC On 60% (AC was off in the ghats). Pics attached for reference..

DSCN0742.JPG

DSCN0792.JPG

DSCN0793.JPG

DSCN0806.JPG

DSCN0824.JPG

DSCN0825.JPG

DSCN0841.JPG

DSCN0852.JPG

DSCN0856.JPG

DSCN0857.JPG

DSCN0858.JPG

DSCN0860.JPG

DSCN0782.JPG

DSCN0778.JPG

DSCN0777.JPG

DSCN0697.JPG

DSCN0864.JPG

DSCN0745.JPG

DSCN0751.JPG

DSCN0752.JPG

DSCN0756.JPG

DSCN0758.JPG

DSCN0759.JPG

DSCN0760.JPG

DSCN0773.JPG

DSCN0774.JPG

DSCN0863.JPG
    6 people like this.
  10. GirishRaghu

GirishRaghu Amatore

MH-15 / MH-04
    Thane
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Nice pics, I am pretty sure you enjoyed every moment behind the wheel.
    Next time, try NH-17 route, if not already done :) The ghat section from Poladpur to Mahableshwar is quite picturesque. I enjoyed every moment of it, when I had been in 2010; although in an Alto :)