1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Mamma Mia - White Stallion rides home - BNW Grande Punto MJD emotion.

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by ghodlur, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    What were the symptoms which made you buy the rejuvinator ? I am using Jopasu for the post 6-7 months and it seems to remove the dust well.
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Mine was almost 1.5 yrs old. I used to wash the duster once in 4 months and now it has become lifeless. The dust picking capability had drastically reduced. Hence the rejuvenator.
  3. mnvvishwa

mnvvishwa Novizio

Bangalore
    Did your Air bag failure indication issue is solved or not?
    In my Car also facing the same issue from past one month.
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Not yet. Its intermittent, does not come in the mornings when starting for office but comes up when driving home in the evening. Its got to do with the battery. I am trying to stretch the battery replacement till June 2016 and planning to do it with the yearly service + Insurance renewal.
  5. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Super quick & lightning service by Snapdeal, recd the Rejuvenator today afternoon. Within 40 hrs of ordering the product. Will try the coming weekend on the existing duster.

The product is actually nice smelling thick paraffin wax and the packing contained a spray assembly.
    mchanna and Turbothinghy like this.
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    I treated the Jopasu duster with me with the Rejuvenator, is not much confidence inspiring. Nowhere close to the original duster but does remove the dirt to a certain extent. There is a document detailing the procedure. Followed the process to a T, but found thick blobs of wax sprayed whenever used. I guess the issue is with the nozzle which does not spray a distributed wax but shots of wax on the thread. I then had to spread it evenly with fingers. I treated the duster yesterday and used it today, performance is 50%. I don't think this will last for more than 3 months IMHO. Its wait and watch as of now.
  7. ravimathi

ravimathi Novizio

Bangalore, India
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @ghodlur Interesting observation. Just yesterday I ordered the Rejuvenator after seeing the previous posts :)
  8. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    I was told that the nozzle does have an option for spraying a mist rather than the shots of wax, will check today evening and confirm.
  9. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Logging in after a veryyyyyy loooong time. I was under the impression the forum had been closed, never bothered to check whether it was alive again. My mistake. I curse myself for that. To make amends, I am posting the pics of my Stallion who recently got detailed.

13.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 14, 2016 ---
    Now that I have found that TFI is active, posting my second set of pics. One of TFIian @vtlreja2 was kind enough to give me two stickers of the scorpion. The same now adorns the Punto. Do let me know if the positioning is correct? (Now can i change it? Hmmmm).

IMG_20161114_134832.jpg

IMG_20161114_134724.jpg

IMG_20161114_134736.jpg

IMG_20161114_134756.jpg

IMG_20161114_134810.jpg
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
    prabhjot, Ravi_M, pabhishek and 5 others like this.
  10. gpunto75

gpunto75 Amatore

Nasik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice. The rear sticker should have been in the place of right rear yellow sticker, IMO.