1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Mamma Mia - White Stallion rides home - BNW Grande Punto MJD emotion.

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by ghodlur, Jul 9, 2013.

1. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    That irritating noise from the suspensions has returned. I guess the spray applied by Life time mobility had a shelf life of only 1 week. I dread going back to them for servicing. But then if I have to go to RS, then I need to spend one complete day outside as returning back to Thane from Kandivali is not feasible.

One other issue which I have observed is that the clock on the MID seems to fall back every fortnight. It was last fortnight I had adjusted the time correctly and now its 5 mins behind. I had observed this earlier but did not give a second thought. Has any Punto owners faced this issue?
  2. metal_heart

metal_heart Amatore

Noida
    Linea 1.3
    That Interesting. (Though I'm aware, all clock loose some time, unless synced with satellite continually; but not at this rate)
    Probably your Car is trying to hold her age :cigar:. After all, Girls always wanna beat time; when it comes to their age.
    ghodlur likes this.
  3. gpunto75

gpunto75 Amatore

Nasik
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I'd adjusted it twice in 16 months of ownership. Its 2 minute behind every 3 to 4 months or so. Nothing to worry about IMO.
    ghodlur likes this.
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    The noise from the front suspensions is irritating and will be visiting Thane FASS (yes, again) tomorrow to get issue resolved once for all. If this visit also proves unfruitful, then its final goodbye to Thane FASS, will have to go back to RS motors then.
  5. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Visited the FASS at Thane. This time another stranger experience.

Reached the workshop, test drive taken and noise confirmed from the front left suspension. There was also noise confirmed from rear left door. Also asked the SA to check the battery if multiple cells have gone bad. Now the SS says he will have to keep the vehicle for 2 days- first day to identify the source and second day to resolve. Some tough talking and SA promised that he will try to deliver the same day.

Finally the car was ready for delivery, took a TD. No noise from front left suspension and rear left door. But could hear some faint noise from front right suspensions but that was intermittent not steady one. Hence left it as it is there and asked the SA to complete the documentation. I was hoping they will again surprise me with billing as they did last time. But this time it was all OK. Surprisingly no soiling of the seats as last time. This time they took all precautions I guess.

Then came the biggest surprise, they asked me to fill the customer feedback form. 3 forms filled and I was back home. A good experience but it waits to be see whether the FASS will be perfect in the coming days.
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    This noise just got bigger and more audible now esp when going over bumps. I guess I will have to visit the FASS (again) for the front right suspension issue. I never expected the noise to be aggravated so soon. Thought it might take a while and can get it done during the June month checks. But I guess I will have to visit the FASS earlier than expected.
  7. avithe1

avithe1 Amatore

(Mira Rd) Thane.
    Thane
    Linea 1.3
    Thank God that FASS is closer to you residence now
    ghodlur likes this.
  8. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    You bet Avinash. But the comfort factor still needs to be developed by this FASS to the levels at what RS motor is at. I think I am giving time to Fiat, then why not give time to FASS.
    avithe1 likes this.
  9. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Recent mileage figures with Ac 65% on and city and highway driving conditions. This figure is with car pooling of 3 people in car.

P_20160307_173645.jpg

P_20160307_173654.jpg
  10. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    GirishRaghu and mchanna like this.